I entered the mall and got in the first store that I saw for kids.

"You can get whatever you would like." I told her nicely."you can walk by yourself if you would like, there isn't alot of people here." I told her when I saw that there wasn't anyone expect for a pregnant woman.

She shook her head and looked around at the different clothes.

She pointed at a pink shirt that has a unicorn on it,"can I have that?" She asked shyly.

"Of course, Ave." I held the shirt."come on, choose something else."

She looked uncertain, "are you sure, I can get something else?"

"Baby, you can get whatever you want, you can get more than one shirt."

She smiled, and with that we got a few more things, yes, she was very hesitant everytime I told her to choose another thing.

We got in a toy store and I put her down so she can choose. But as soon as I put her down she started to shake and her eyes started to water.

I bent down to be her height. "Don't be afraid, I just put you down so you could choose, I can carry you again if you want."

She looked at me,"can I hold your hand?" She asked quietly and shyly.

"Of course, baby."

We walked while she held my hand tightly and hesitantly chose the toys that she liked.

We got into a few more stores, she got new shirts, shorts, jeans,dresses, toys and hair ties and all the toiletries she may need.

We were making our way to the food court with her still holding my hand tightly, when my phone rang it was Leonard.

"Where are you? I am here." Leopard informed me.

"We are at the food court." With that we hung up.

"Baby, the food court is crowded so I am going to carry you, okay?"

She nodded her head and raised her hands towards me to carry her. she was so tired after shopping for so long.

I carried her in my arms in a secure hold and she wrapped her hands around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Don't sleep, Ave. So you could eat."

"Okay." She muttered.

I walked over to Mac and waited in a line as it was crowded.

"What would you like to eat, baby?" I asked her in a quiet voice so I wouldn't startle her.

"Anything." She mumbled shrugging.

I sighed and it was finally my turn.

"I would like chicken burger with big coke and big fries, make that two. And I would also like nuggets." I told the girl behind the cashier my order.

"Is that all, sir.?" She asked.

"Yes."

"That would be 16.5 dollars." She informed me.

"Keep the change." I said giving her 20 dollars.

As I was waiting for the order, Leonard told me that he was waiting for us at a table at the right side of the food court.

Finally, it was done before Avery could sleep because I wouldn't have the heart to wake her up.

I was trying to find where was Leonard sitting. And I saw him after about two minutes of searching.

"Avery, baby, you are going to meet my friend Leonard. But I promise you, he is super nice." I told her quietly and I felt her nod her head.

I walked over to the table and put the tray on it.

"Hey, little girl. What's your name?" Leonard asked her kind of loudly as soon as he saw us, I think she got scared as she tightened her hand around my neck and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

I sat across from Leonard with Avery in my lap as she got me in a death grip.

He frowned when she didn't answer him. I know it's my fault I should have told him that she doesn't like loud voices, as she gets scared easily.

"Baby I promise he is nice, you don't have to let go of me but how about you tell him your name?"

She raised her head from my shoulder and looked at him cautiously. Then looked at me. I nodded my head encouraging her to tell him her name.

She looked at him again and said softly,"Avery."

He smiled,"you have a pretty name, my name is Leonard."

I saw him 'aww' quietly when she blushed at the compliment and hid her face in my chest.

°°°°°°°°°°
As I ate, I fed her her nuggets and talked with Leonard about the company.

He wanted to know why Avery was so shy but I told him that I would tell him tomorrow when he comes to my house.

Avery only ate four nuggets and told me that she was full, I didn't want to pressure her so I let her.

As we finished eating, Avery was starting to doze off. So I stood up with her in my arms as she rested her head on shoulder and rocked her to sleep as Leonard put threw what was left in the tray.

He came and we made our way to the parking lot.

"We will talk tomorrow about Avery." Leonard told me seriously.

"Yeah, there is a lot to talk about." I sighed

I opened the car's back door to put her in the car seat but as I unwrapped my arms from around her she whined.

"Shh, baby girl. Everything is alright. Sleep tight, baby."

And got in the driver's seat, and drove home.

Once, we got home I carried her to her room and changed her into pj's and put her in bed in the room that I designed for her.

I kissed her forehead,"I know,I haven't known you for long, but I already love you so much."

And with that I went to my room, changes to some pj's and got into bed , I stayed awake for a few minutes until I fell asleep.

~~~~