He slowly caresses my cheek and smiles, "I can't, your parents are coming back at any time. And I have to take care of something, but I will see you tomorrow at school." I sigh and roll my eyes. And he thought I didn't want to spend time with him. It seems like he's the one who doesn't want that.

"Whatever, see you at school." I was about to open the door and get off of the car when he grabbed my wrist. I looked over to him and shook my head as a sign of 'What is it?'

He wrinkle his forehead and raises a brow, "That's all?" I fold my arms, "What do you mean, what more did you expect?" I said with an attitude, of course I was teasing him but I wanted him to believe that I actually was angry.

"Like are you sure that's all? Is there nothing more you have to do?" I knew exactly what he was searching for, but I acted like I was dumb. I try so hard to hold in my laughter, "Saiid, you are being really ridiculous. Why would, all of the women forget something that seems so important? Yalla, see you at school." I turned towards the car door until he turned me around towards him and pressed his lips into mine.

His warm lips moving in rhythm with my lips and I could feel his lips all over mine. I knew he needed every inch of me, and I needed the same. I needed every inch of him. His lips moved gently against mine like he wanted to protect me and take care of me. We breathed heavily between our kisses and I even chuckled as he kissed my lips. I tried to stop him but I knew I wanted this, I wanted his lips against mine. I pull away and look at him, he hovers his lips over mine that made my body tingle like an electric shook. ''Saiid, what if someone sees us?! I'm in my neighborhood!'' I whisper- screamed. He slowly held the back of my neck and his lips were still hovering over mine.

''Don't worry love, no one is going to see us.'' He said with a husky deep voice. I slowly shut my eyes again and waited for him to press his lips again on mine, but all of a sudden we heard a scream. We both flinched as we immediately turned around. We saw Donia, Medina, and Tamara standing in front of the car jumping around and laughing. ''We saw you! We saw you!'' Medina exhaled. Oh my god, what the hell were they doing here! I didn't wait for a second but got off the car and walked towards them, ''We saw you kissin-'' I covered Medina's nasty ass mouth while Tamara and Donia burst out laughing of excitement.

''What the hell are you doing here!?'' I almost shouted. ''You texted us 10 minutes ago that you were coming home from Sarah's house, it seems like you were somewhere else with someone else.'' My face turned so hot as they were continuing to laugh. Dang! I forgot that I texted them before I got into Mr.Bashar's car. I see Mr.Bashar coming out of his car, ''Good morning girls.'' He greeted them. I bit my lower lip and swallowed a gulp as I looked at down. ''Good morning Mr.Bashar!''

''We're sorry Mr.Bashar if we interrupted something. We really didn't mean too.'' Tamara said between her chuckles. I shook my head, I heard Mr.Bashar laugh. I looked at him and he laid his eyes on me. ''It's fine, we have plenty of time. Or am I wrong Rasha?'' I heard the girls scream and laugh while I widened my eyes at Mr.Bashar, he winked at me and smirked.

''Then I'll see you tomorrow at school. Goodbye girls, goodbye Rasha.'' He said before he got into his car again. We saw him drive off and as soon as he left our sight the girls crossed their arms with me. ''We saw you kiss! We fucking did, he was kissing you! You kissed him back! What happened, tell us everything now!''

We got into my house and I told them everything that happened this weekend, about what happened at the party and that I stayed over Mr.Bashar's place. And I even told them that we started dating. ''Oh my god Rasha you're so fucking lucky, did he really do that?'' Donia asked about the incident that happened last Friday. I slowly nod. Tamara held my hand, ''We're so sorry, we are sorry for leaving you at that party.''

I smiled at her, ''It's fine, It's my fault anyway for going there.'' I saw Medina flip her hair before she stood up. ''No! It's our fault, we shouldn't have left you alone!'' She then stood on her knees. ''Please forgive us,'' She continued. I got up and helped her up, ''Girl, what are you doing?! I told you it's fine.''

''Plus, if I didn't go me and Mr.Bashar wouldn't have been dating now. Let's just think about the good side now.'' I told them.

''Thank you for understanding Rasha.'' Donia kissed my cheek. ''Of course.'' I sat on the couch beside Tamara again. There was a silence for a few seconds until Medina decided to break the silence. ''But oh my god, we saw you kiss! We fucking saw you kiss each other!'' I rolled my eyes and slammed my head on a the couch's pillow. ''There she goes again.''

Saiid

''Saiid.'' I heard a high-pitched voice say. I turned around and glanced at her, she was wearing makeup and formal clothes. ''Sally.'' I faked smiled. She looked down before she looked up again, ''Why did you come here?'' She asked, we were standing outside her house. I looked around before I looked at her again. ''Or you don't have to explain, I already know.'' She stammered. I heavily let out a sigh, ''You have to understand I never wanted to hurt you, but I knew this wouldn't work out.''

I see tears filling up her eyes, fuck please don't start now. ''Oh, but why did you tell my you loved me?'' She almost whispered. I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest. ''I tried to tell you that I'm in love with someone else, but you completely misunderstood. I'm sorry.''

She wiped her tears away before she let out a humorless chuckle, ''Oh god, I feel so stupid.'' Then she looked at me, ''I'm sorry putting you in this hard position.'' I noticed that she tried so hard to not cry. ''Don't worry about it, and I'm sorry again.'' I was about to open the car door when she held my hand, ''The woman you fell in love with... was it the girl from Friday?'' She wondered. I turned around at her and nod, ''Have a good day.''

next day

''Wow, I actually feel sorry for her.'' Nadia said after I told them everything about yesterday. ''But you suit more with Rasha, I can already imagine your future.'' She laughed before Adnan smacked her head, ''Just shut up for once, and then what happened after you told her that you are in love with someone else.''

I shrug my shoulders, ''Let's just forget about this, I have to go to work now. I'll see you later.'' I stepped out of the kitchen as I heard Nadia shout ''Tell your girlfriend I said hi!'' I shook my head and left the house with a smile on my face.

Rasha

''Hurry Rasha! You are going to be late for school.'' I heard my sister shout from downstairs. Yep, my family is back. They came home very late last night and after they greeted me they went straight to bed. I noticed that they had a long trip. ''I'm coming!'' I ran downstairs and saw that Aliah had been making pancakes for me. ''Aww what a cute sister I have.'' She glanced at me and raised her left brow. ''Hunny bobo, that's not for you. That's for dad and mom.'' She chuckled. I sigh and took an apple. ''Whatever, I wasn't hungry either way.''

''Yeah, yeah whatever. You better hurry up to school.''

I arrived at school and noticed that I was already five minutes late for art, like always. Everyone knows that I'm always late, so I'm pretty sure my teacher already expected that I will be late. But oh my god I cant wait to see Mr.Bashar. I couldn't stop thinking about how he kissed me yesterday, my heart sksksksk. I look up at the entrance and see a few guys smoking cigarettes. They didn't seem like they went here, but I recognized one of them. Malik. I narrowed my eyes to get a better view of him, and yep as I thought he caught me staring. He waved and started walking towards me. ''Rasha.''

I smiled, ''Malik, you must be waiting for Tamara. She ha-'' He interrupts my sentence. ''I was actually waiting for you.'' He said with a low tone. He was waiting for me? Okay I know that we used to be close before but um... why would he wait for me. ''Rasha, you have to help me.'' His tone went quickly to a nervous tone. I wrinkle my forehead, what does he want me to help him with? I mean why would he even come to me? I'm not good at anything. I  ''Oh, what is it that-''

''I got a girl pregnant.''

-------------------------------------------------------------

what the freak?!😲

A new chapter, what did you think?!😲

Comment & Vote!😁

Love ya xx!😍

(ps. there will probably be some grammar mistakes but I don't have time going through it now.)