[17] she's gorgeous.

before I start this chapter I wanted you to know that I changed Hala's name to Sally. Because we already have a Hala in my other book, and It feels weird having two Halas. That was everything you needed to know, now keep reading.

Rasha

a week later - tuesday.

A boring week has gone by and nothing special has happened. Only random homework, exams and normal school days. I haven't seen Tariq for the whole week. He hasn't come to school for a week and I don't know. In some way it kills me, I feel guilty. I really wanna apologize for what I did, even though I didn't know I did something like that. And what about me and Mr.Bashar? Well, I think nothing has changed between us, we still joke and laugh together like normal. But there's a part of him that has changed, I don't know I feel like a part of him has changed. And this Friday I was visiting Sarah and Yasin, then Mr.Bashar's friends were there too. But he wasn't, they said that he had something to do. I don't know, maybe I'm just imagining things. But this Friday was really fun, Mr.Bashar's friends and I got closer and we had really fun. We joked and laughed, they weren't so similar too Mr.Bashar. I can say that Mr.Bashar is much mature, but that's not a good thing, people have to chill sometimes.

I walk into school with my friends talking about some party that's going to happen this Friday, on my birthday. Yep, my birthday is coming and I can't wait until I turn 18 years old. Hihi! '' But Rasha, can't we celebrate your birthday at that party? I mean the hottest guy in school is hosting that party! '' Medina crosses my arm with excitement. I shake head with a smile on my face, '' Nope, my dad would never, ever allow me. '' I say as she sighs. '' Come on bestie, just tell him you're sleeping over Donia's. '' She says, I look at Donia who shrugs her shoulders. '' Guys, no I can't lie to my parents. You know that I hate lying to my parents. '' I say as she sighs. '' Whatever. '' She rolls her eyes as she pushes me.

'' But we have to do something for your birthday, when do you want to celebrate it? '' Tamara asks me. I open my locker before I speak, '' Whenever you want. '' I say as I take out my math binder. '' Great, that means we don't have to do it on Friday? Because I really want to go to that party. '' Medina groans. Tamara and Donia glare at her to make her shut up. '' We could celebrate my birthday on Saturday? What do you think? '' I ask them as I lock my locker. '' Great, Saturday It will be! '' Medina shouts, we all laugh as we slap her arm playfully. We walk to Math class together, yes the best thing is that we at least have one class we share.

'' So does Mr.Bashar know that it's your birthday in a few days? '' Donia asks me. I glance at her with furrowed eyebrows, ''Why would he?'' I laugh. Donia clears her throat before she speaks, '' Because you like each other?! Duh! '' She says as Tamara and Medina laughs. I stood still as I looked at them frustrated. '' Stop saying that, he doesn't like me okay? Read my mouth, He. Doesn't. Like. Me. I. Like. Him. Only. '' I said in slow motion. Suddenly I saw their eyes widen and Instead of looking at my mouth they looked at something behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows at them, what were they looking at?

'' Who do you like? '' Fuck, no, no, no, no! What am I going to do? Should I just kill myself right here and now? Donia gives me a look that tells me to turn around. I took a deep breath before I turned around. When I turned and faced him I saw that he looked at me with no expression. He only looks at me, ugh but he's still so handsome. Shut up! You have no time to describe how he looks like! '' Mr.Bashar, good morning! '' I said with a fake smile. He licked his lips before he smiled at me, oh my heart. '' Good morning girls. '' He laid his eyes at my friends. They giggled and greeted him back. I itched my headscarf and looked down at the ground, freak I was so nervous!