Just Hormonal

I lay in my bed, exhausted from crying. I didn't understand how Stiles knew it. I thought I was better at hiding my faults than I actually was. I get a call from Kira and I answer it.

"HEY BOO."
"hi kira"
"WHAT YO DOIN. WHY YO SAD."
"shut up"
"Why? What's wrong? I thought we agreed on watching The Notebook today."
"I can't. i don't feel good."
"I'm coming over. Love you."
"No! Wait! Wa-" She hung up and I sighed.

She arrived at my house and opened the door. She had the spare key and I didn't know why. I heard her footsteps getting closer and she walked into the door. Kira gasped a little. "Lydia? What's wrong? You're not wearing makeup." I covered my face with my sheets on my bed.

"It's alright, tell me what's wrong."

"I love Stiles."

She looked at me like I was going insane. "What? Why?"

"Ugh!" I throw the the sheets back over my head.

"Babe, you're just hormonal. Let's go out. C'mon." She tries to pull my arm but I yank it away.

"No."

She rips the covers off of me. "I've got an extra ticket to the Masquerade party tonight." She winks.

I raise an eyebrow. "Masquerade party? Hell to the no."

"Pretty pleeeeeeeeease." She grabs my shoulders and shakes me.

"Ugh! Fine!"

"Woohoo! It's in 4 hours, so get ready quick." She does a sprite skip out of the room.

I sit up. "Wait!" She runs back in. "Help me get ready. I don't have a mask or anything, Kira."

A light sparkles in her eyes. "I have an extra."