Chapter 20

The next day was the haldi in the morning at Shergill Mansion and then at night Wedding at Sharma Mansion... Everything was ready for both the ceremonies...

At Shergill house...

Drishti was taking the haldi from the kitchen to the hall... In the mean while Rakshit was using his phone and walking...

Then they both just collide with each other and the Rakshit caught her... But the haldi... It fall on Rakshit and Drishti...

Noddy caught Rakshit's phone...Varun caught the empty haldi bowl...

Varun-Guys this not ur haldi...

Noddy-Its Shikhar and Divya's Bhabhi...

Rakshit-Shut up...

Mahima-Oh god... What happened here, Did any earthquake come here?? Rakshit and Drishti go and wash up... Simran give ur extra dress to Drishti...

Simran-OK Badi mom...

And Rakshit and Drishti went to wash up...

And after some time they come back...

Everyone applied haldi on Shikhar and then on Divya...

And them Noddy took some haldi and applied on Drishti cheek and runs... Drishti runs behind her...
Rakshit applies on Varun...

And they play holi with haldi...

Near the pool
Then Rakshit goes to Drishti and keep his hand on cheek... He appies haldi... While he is doing it Drishti closes her eyes and feels his touch... His touch is giving her electric current in her whole body....

Mean while near everybody

Varun-Noddy u shoulder is glowing...

Noddy-What?? And they goes to a corner...

And she sees her shoulder and there was a tattoo like thing...
It was like this but in golden...

Varun-What is this??

Noddy-This is angel's logo... Every angel was it... And she is jumping in happiness... And hugged him

Varun-But why is it glowing?? And broke the hug...

Noddy-I don't know... And she press it...

And a screen appear and It was Showing Drikshit together(the Before scene)

Varun-OMG...

Noddy-I think Drishti know who is Rakshit...

Varun-Why??

Noddy-See the expression... Like The hero and heroin in k-drama...

Varun-Hey no...

Noddy-Yes...