Chapter 16

Drishti came inside the Shergill mansion...And everyone was doing there job well... In the afternoon everyone was hungry... So Drishti went in the kitchen to make the lunch...Then their Noddy and Varun...
Noddy and Varun catches a wooden spoon as it is mic...

Noddy-Hello everyone... We are back with a bang... I Nandita

Varun-And I Varun

Both- Welcomes u to our new episode of master chef Shergill house...

Varun-Today's contestant is Miss Drishti Sharma...

Noddy-Today she only have 1 and half house... Or else everybody will blast...

Varun- Let's see... Will she about to do it??

Noddy-Before that we will take a short break... Stay tuned...

Drishti-What are u guys doing??Then Rakshit enter...

Rakshit-If anyone cook expect for angel... They will start Master chef Shergill house... In this U have to touch their standards... And the judges will be everyone who is sitting on the table...

Noddy-Anyways what are u going to make??

Drishti-Stuffed masala mushroom, Panner Makhani Biryani and Malai Kofta...

Varun-My mouth is already watering...Noddy hit on his head lightly...

Noddy-Let's start the show... Our audience will be waiting...

Varun-So guys we are back... Today's contestant is Miss Drishti Sharma...

Noddy-So Miss Drishti Sharma what are u going to make... Giving give Mic(wooden spoon)to her...

Drishti- Today I am going to make Stuffed masala mushroom, Panner Makhani Biryani and Malai Kofta...

Varun-Oh it seems every delicious..

Noddy-Yes.... Miss Drishti, u have 2 mins to pick all the ingredients... And u time starts...

Norun( Noddy and Varun):Now... And Drishti run and takes all the ingredients... As she really playing a master chef...

Noddy-oh so fast...

Varun-Yes... And she  started cooking....

Noddy-Oh god... The way of cutting vegetables is beautiful...

Varun- And the beautiful colors... After 1 hr and 28mins...

Noddy- Now Miss Drishti come to judges...

Varun- We will be waiting near the judges... And they went near dinning table... And saw everyone was sitting there...

Noddy- Hello judge... Miss Drishti Sharma please come here...(shouting)

Mahima-Again u started Master chef Shergill house??

Varun-Yes... And Drishti comes with the food...

Mahima- The presentation is very nice... Colors are very beautiful...

Ash-The smell is so nice...Acting like real judges...

Mahima-Now let's taste... And everyone eats the food...

Ojas-Oh so good....

Rashi and Simran-Amazing...

Noddy-Now it time to know ur points...

Varun-Everyone please tell Drishti's points out of ten...

Everyone-10 out of 10...

Noddy-So u are the new winner of master chef Shergill house...

Varun-And ur price is hugs and kiss from us... They both hug her and kiss her on the cheek....

Noddy-Not only this there is gift in Rakshit's room in the drawer... As my drawers are filled with books...U can go and take after eating...

Then Varun was going to sit next Rakshit but again noddy stamped his leg with her heel... And Drishti sat next to Rakshit... Everyone eat food well and again went arrangements... And Drishti went take her gift... She went to Rakshit room and open the drawer... She saw

her earring which Anjaan took...
Drishti- What is this doing here?? Anjaan took it right... Wait a min... That means Anjaan is Rakshit and Rakshit is Anjaan... Why didn't he tell me before?? Why??
And some tears escaped for her eyes....
I found him... Then Noddy came in... She quickly cleaned the tears... And kept the eating back...

Noddy-Di...It in the 3 drawer...

And she opened 3 drawer and saw a book..." The TURN OF THE KEY"( writer- I don't know about the book... It all given by Google baba..)

Drishti-I really wanted this book... How did u know??

Noddy-Magic...

Drishti-What??

Noddy-I am joking... It was just coincidence...

And they go down... Drishti was staring at Rakshit... Most of the time...

Precap-Dishi's Sangeet...

HELLO GUYS... WATSUP... HOPE U LIKED THE PART... AND I REALLY DO MASTER CHEF AT HOME... BUT IT IS MASTERCHEF ALYANI HOUSE THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE... PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT....SEE U NEXT TIME... UNTIL THEN BYE...

~Nandita