Chapter 14

GUYS THIS IS  MAHA CRAP... READ IT ON UR OWN RISK...

Drikshit and Dishi went to mall... First they did the boys shopping as it takes less time 😂🤣... Then they did Girls shopping while our heros were tired like hell every time asking "Let's go" and their answer "OK just wait for 5 mins more" And that 5 mins became 3Hrs of shopping...
Mind talk
Rakshit-Next time I am not coming for
Shopping with them ... Never...
Shikhar-Same here...
Rakshit-Ours wife's are mad for shopping...
Shikhar-No mad...maha mad...
Then they went down in mall and they saw Kartik Aaryan...
Divya-Di , Am I dream??
Drishti-No Divi Its is true...
Divya-Oh God Oh god Di... I can die of excitement now...
Drishti-He is so handsome oh god... He is so good...
Divya-And his physic ... Oh god... Its go and take a pic...
And Shikshit are burning...
Rakshit-What is in him at we don't have??
Shikhar-Yes bhai see this...They are our wife's but crushing on him...
Drivya came back after taking pic from Kartik Aaryan... In the car they were all talking about Kartik Aaryan this,that...Shikshit were so irritated that they can kill them...
When the reach the house... They saw whole family sitting and talking to two people... The 2 people were like 14 years... It was

Varun (ojas's son) and Nandita(Varun's friend /Rakshit's angel)...
Shikshit ran to them leaving the shopping bag...And hugged them...
Rakshit-When did u come??
Nandita-Like 10 mins before...
Varun-Hello Bhabhis... And Nandita stamp his leg with her heel...
Varun-I mean bhabhi and di...
And Drivya comes to them...
Rakshit- This is Varun my brother and this Nandita she is my angel I mean Varun's friend...
Nandita-hello Divya Bhabhi and Drishti di...
Drivya-Hi... How do u know our names??
Nandita-We know everything about u guys...Drishti di hates classical music...Divya Bhabhi do u remember proposal for Shikhar that idea was mine...
Shikhar-No...
Nandita-That was mine... Liar...
Rakshit-Shikhar minimum don't lie to ur life partner... And Nandita showed her tongue to shikhar then everyone laughed at him... He kept a crying face... And Drivya showed their shopping to Nandita and Varun in the Nandita's room...
Nandita-U did u less shopping...
Shikshit-What... Are u mad,this is less Noddy??
Nandita-Yes
Drishti-Nandita...
Nandita-U can call me Noddy...
Drishti-Noddy they did not let us shop... Every min they say let's go...
Noddy-How many times I told u, u should not disturb a girl while they are shopping... I did not expect this from u guys... U know di Varun also don't let me shop...
Varun(to Shikshit)-How many hours??
Shikhar-like 3 hrs...
Varun-That is very less...Noddy can shop like 5hrs...I understand u guys...
Divya-What are u talking??
Rakshit-Nothing...
Divya-U know Noddy whom we meet... Kartik Aaryan...
Noddy-What... No way... I missed a golden chance... And the girls started talking about Kartik Aaryan...And again our boys started burning...
Varun-From now on I hate Kartik Aaryan
Rakshit-Same here...
Shikhar-Same... I want to kill Kartik Aaryan... And Drishti went down to take some snack...
Rakshit-Divya... This is Nandita...
Divya-I know it already...
Rakshit-will u let me complete??
Noddy-I am really an angel... I mean half angel...
Divya-What??
Noddy- Yes... My mom was an angel she came to down to earth to help my dad... But they both fell in love and I came...
Divya-Oh wow...
Noddy-If Drishti Bhabhi will see any vision u can say me...OK??
Divya-OK... But tell me how did u meet jiju...
Noddy-I saved his life... It was first time I used my powers...And then Drishti came inside...
And whole day they enjoyed... And night Drivya went home...

Precap-Dishi pre-wedding rituals...

HELLO GUYS...WHAT'S UP... U ARE REGRETING FOR READING THIS THEN I TOLD U BEFORE...
Zaara_akh I TOLD U CAN'T THINK WHAT U WRITE... GUYS SHOULD I UNPUBLISHED IT... SAY THE TRUTH ARE U LIKING THIS STORY?? BYE...

~Nandita