Chapter 9

Rakshit's room...
Drishti was coming towards him and he going backward... Pinned him to the wall...
Drishti- Mr. Shergill I know that ur are anjaan,my love,my everything...
I love you Mr.Shergill...
Rakshit-Love you too Mrs Shergill...
And Drishti kissed him...It was a long passionate kiss... Then the broke it as they were out of breathe... Drishti went inside the closet and closed the door... Then he wakes up from his dream and see himself down and kissing the pillow...
Rakshit( in mind)-What was I doing in my dream??I got mad... When have you turn like this Rakshit??Don't think about that...
Shikhar- Lol... Bhai u were kissing the pillow... Laughing like mad man...
Rakshit-Why did u come here??
Shikhar-I came here to discuss about Shanchini... But I shot a funny video...U will show to Rohit... He will laugh as mad...
Rohit-Why will I laugh like mad??
Shikhar-See this video... He showed the video... Rohit was laughing...
Rohit-Oh God... Rakshit... Were you kissing Bhabhi....
Shikhar- I think he was...
Rakshit- No...I was not kissing Drishti...
Rohit-So u were kissing Lavanya...
Rakshit- Ewwww... No... and started throwing pillows...  They are end up fighting and then slept..

In the Divya's room
Sonal- Rakshit sings so good... I became is big fan and his friend ohit is so hot and handsome...
Divya-Yes... Rakshit sings so well and by the way u are cat in reality...
Sonal- So what...I can admire hot boys...
Drishti-Oh really...Mental and hit her head...
They all started laughing...
Sonal-Drishti who gave that ring...
Drishti-This one was given by Mr.Shergill...When we check the swing... Wait I will take it...
Divya-No Di...It is looking beautiful on you...For my sake...
Drishti-K... I am thinking why p silent didn't do any thing...
Divya-Nice only if she didn't do anything...
Drishti- She is pishanini...She will not be silent for more time... She must be planing something ....

Mean while...
In Shanchini's Den...
Shanchini-Why did you stop me Kaal devta... I was going to kill D Divya...
Kaal Devta-Shanchini today is all were together all the power...We will attack when they are alone...
Shanchini and Kaal Devta plan something very dangerous...

Precap-Something Dangerous...

HOPE U GUYS DID GET BORED...
SORRY I UPDATED LATE AS MY FATHER WAS THERE... I COULDN'T WRITE INFRONT HIM... SORRY... PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT...