Chapter 7

Rakshit's Pov
Drishti-Mr.Shergill...Once come with me...
Me-Why Miss.Sharma??
Drishti-Once... Keeping the puppy face...How can  anyone resists the cute face??Too cute to handle...
So we went to the garden...But my thoughts were occupied the brain...
Did Divya or Shekhar said that I am is her husband???No... No... I can trust them...Maybe... 
Drishti-Mr.Shergill is he ur friend...
Me-Friend??He is best friend...
Drishti-What is his name??
Me-Sushant... Wait...Is he that Sushant??
Drishti- Yes... He is... That means we have act as girlfriend and boyfriend...
If u want I will be ur husband also Mrs.Shergill... Yes... I can be mostly with My love
Me-No problem... As you wish madam ji...
Drishti-I am not ur madam ji...
Me-Ok Sir ji...
Then I was running and she was back of me... Suddenly we both fall down... She was above me and my hand on her waist...If can one of move  closer...We end up kissing each other... My heart beat was going in crazy speed... I can smell something burning... Oh yeh Sushant was burning in jealously...We slowly got up...
Drishti-Bye Mr Shergill... I am going home... See in the engagement...
Me-Should I drop u??
Drishti- No Thanks Mr.Shergill... Romi already came...
Me-Cool... Bye
Drishti-Bye...
I saw Sushant seeing her with bad intention...I was boiling in anger...
Sushant-Is she ur girlfriend??
Wow...what a acting...As if he don't have...
Me-Yes She is my girlfriend... Don't dare to anything to her... Or else I will not leave you...
Sushant-Hey bro... Don't get anger...Cool down...
I went inside... I saw everybody is running here and there... 1 hr over from Mrs.Shergill went... Its like 1 min without her is 100 years... I want to see her very badly... So I went to her... But I was invisible using my power...I went to her room... But she was not inside...
So I keep her dress on the bed...
After sometime she came and
saw her hand and kept the ring I  gave her on the swing...She saw my gift and running to it and opened it... It was a blue dress...
Me-You will look very beautiful in dress ... She was blushing hard...She became red as tomato...
She went to washroom running... After something she came outside... She was looking an angle in that dress...

 She was looking an angle in that dress

                Drishti outfit...
Drishti-Jaan how am I looking??
Me-Not Jaan call me Anjaan....
What a dialogue Rakshit... Proud of you...
Drishti-k...k... how am I looking??
I went front and catch her waist from back...In her ear I said her
Me-Looking as an angle...and kissed her cheek...
She was shocked...And went slightly front... But again I pull her... She landed on my chest...If wish that moment would stop there itself... I am so close to my love...
Then I was the time it was 7pm... The engagement will start in 30 mins... Oh god I have to go...
Me-I have to go... Bye my love...
I went to Shergill mansion as fast I could...
Precap-Dishi engagement...
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT... SORRY IF I BORED U... PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT...
~Nandita