That was the last straw of Nekoma's members, the silence with a hint of tension were soon gone. The brush head starts to ask her again. While me and the rest of us are still eating while secretly still listening to them. "Yoru, why did you wear contacts again?" "Yeah, why are your eyes different?" that Lev added another question to that brush head question making the whole Nekoma quiet again; Kuroo's spoon were heard clanking on his plate. This time, I can see Kenma glared to the both of them. Does Kenma knows something? Is it that serious? If it is, I'm hell'a curious.

"Geez, I thought I can keep this forever haha" suddenly her voice was kinda low. Kenma now growled at the two. "I guess it can't be helped" she added while she tries to get rid of the green peppers off her plate and put it on Kenma's. I suddenly remembered that time too, Hinata used to hate green peppers and she'll put them on my bento. Now's not the time to think about that Kageyama. The whole Karasuno team are now eagerly listening while eating. Even Tsukishima, I can feel that he's tensed and his all ears too.

I can hear her heavy sigh while putting down her chopsticks. She began to take of her contact lens revealing her dark grey left eye.

_____________________
___________
__________________________

HINATA

I took of my left contacts and put it on my lens case that is inside my pouch bag. I look at each of them. This  breakfast is the longest I had so far. And it scares me half to death inside. I'm trusting people once again. But not too much, I've learn already. I told Kenma everything about me because he's the only one who's there to believe in me and Kuroo too. And niichan is okay with it anyways. The two knew except for the whole team who only knew about me as a she.

I took another sigh as I started to tell them the story. I close my eyes for a second as the visions of that incident flashed before my very eyes. It was horrible and dark. Remembering him sent shivers through my spine. But letting them know means that I trust them. I also needed to be able to set my feelings free from the past that keeps on haunting me up to this very day.

"It was all because of an accident. Let's just say a man came to our house and tried to kill us. Dad fought him but soon he was lying unconsciously on the ground. Mom and me were hiding while niichan was calling the authorities. I saw everthing that happened. I can see it through the small hole in the closet. I began to ran away from my mother's hands and shield my brother. The man was in front of him and was going to stab him and I can't bear to live without him. So, I shield him, I stood in front of my brother facing the man while stretching my arms sidewards" I paused and I look at them. They're looking at me with pity but relief? Is that relief cause I managed to survive or what? Well, I'm thankful if it is. Rather than full pity. I can sense that Karasuno is listening. I just let them. And continue...

"I stare at the man and shouted for him to stop but he didn't. He slashed both of my eyes. After that, all I can remember was my brother calling me, mom's crying, and the noise of the sirens outside our house" I paused again. Because Kenma is signing me to stop but I didn't. I need to do this, so I can be freely than before. So,I hold Kenma's hand on the table and squeeze it tightly to let him know that it's alright. "I, soon woke up with my eyes covered with a cloth. Mom told me that I had surgery. I found out that my left eye is the man's eye. And that man killed himself with a gun pointing to his head; he managed to snatched that gun from the police. While, me I despised his eye, my right eye was damaged too but the man's other eye can't be use anymore. I'm thankful of that cause I can endure it. Turns out my right eye is half bleeding and stained my hazelnut orbs. Causing it to be half blind, because of hatred and my half blinded orb I chose to put some contact lenses" Finally I managed to tell them without breaking down. But my hands are cold and shaking from the past fears are still clinging unto my shoulders. Kenma handed me a glass of water and pills of different colors. I quickly put everything in my mouth and gulped it.

I don't care anymore if everyone can see that. I don't care anymore if my past spreads like forest fire. As long as there's only one person whose willing to believe me or even one person to listen, then it'll be all right. I smiled at them and told them that I was fine. But they doubt about it. That makes me laugh because they're paranoid. "Why are you laughing?" Yaku asked worriedly. I smile, "Cause you guys are paranoid and it's already in the past. I'm fine wanna see my other one?" I asked them. With them I can finally be me. What I despised the most slowly turns to acceptance and it’s all thanks to mommy Lia and to everyone who stayed and helped me. I'm really grateful that they're here to support me.

"What other one, our queen?" Inouka teasingly asked and wink and slightly bow at me. I just laughed at his actions. Kai is the one who said that I was the queen of the court but not like the other royalty I know. I looked down and took it off and close my right eye. I put my right contact on its case and slowly I opened my right eye. My new teammates are all surprised. All smiling they asked me in chorus,"Can't you just let your eyes like that without contacts?". I laughed again, they're attracting everyone inside to look at my eyes in awe. I'm starting to love these guys, my neko cats. I nod. "Sure, but I'm still using a clear one on my right eye since it's half blind" they all nodded at me in chorus . Kenma took my bag and took out another one of my lens cases and opened its lid on the right and I began to put my clear contact. Clear contacts are much more comfortable for me than my colored ones. And I thank Taki and Lev for asking that question. I felt a bit better than before. I want to kept my eyes as a secret but with my team behind me I guess it can't be helped. Kenma put all my things back in the bag and continue to eat like nothing happened. For the first time after the pain, I started to smile and laugh because of them.

"Well, do I look like a cat now?" I asked curiously. And all of my teammates nodded while being covered with sparkling lights.

Seeing them makes me happy. I smiled again. Kenma starts to eat my green peppers I put on his plate, Kuroo copied my habit he began putting his disliked veggies (don't know what his disliked foods are) on my plate well I just ate them, while the others are talking about crappy things that I don't know while eating as small chunks of food was bombarding their own faces.

I laughed once again while eating and chatting with the guys. Our table was normal but fun like the others around us. It was noisy but it was too good to stop it.

**********

Her right eye had a stain like red that covers half of her pupils . It was because of the bleeding, thankfully it just managed to hurt the half of his pupils. And just left a small line on the bridge of her nose(she covers with makeup). The edge of the knife mostly damaged her left eye. That is why an urgent surgery was being held. Gladly, the "man's" left eye was not damaged by the bullet only his right one. The doctors and her family had no choice but to decide to use the "man's" eye as a donor.

Anyway, thanks again and again for reading my story!!

And sorry again and again for my mistakes in writing. Cause I'm subconsciously just type and type and type before ideas can escape.

EDITED