XVIII: Under the Moon 💦

Author's POV

Jungkook wasted no time. He pulled tae by the hips onto his own placing his hand on the back of his omega's head pulling it against the alphas face kissing him and licking everything his tounge could reach.

Tae's knees felt weak with the alpha's kiss.

Jungkook pulled back from the kiss earning him a whine from his omega.

Tae sat on the floor as he felt like his legs would give out any second. Jungkook followed him down.

The alpha pulled Tae onto his lap, the omega now straddling him. Jungkook started kissing the omega's neck.

"Hmmmm alpha" Tae moaned.

Jungkook pulled Tae's shirt over his head. He started licking the omega's nipples twirling his tounge around them.

"Haaaa keep going alpha." Tae wailed.

Jungkook was getting impatient he wanted to be inside the omega already.

He started undoing Taehyung's pants.

Tae looked on as his alpha was struggling to take the omega's pants off, so he stood up to let them slide down. His erection completely out in the open now.

Jungkook pulled the omega towards himself and put Taehyung's dick in his mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh alphaaa haaaa" Tae ran his hands through his alphas hair and grabbed handfuls of it.

Jungkook was bobbing his head on his omega's dick, constantly looking up at him to make sure he was feeling good. He placed one of his hands on Taehuyng's ass and started working his way to his hole.

"Alpha i-i-i'm going to cum, can i c-cum in your mouth?" Tae whined.

Jungkook smirked, bobbing his head faster, and putting one finger in his omega's ass.

As soon as the omega felt a finger entering him he came. His body moving eratically as the omega's pleasure made its way into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook pulled the omega down towards him.

"Take it out Tae." Jungkook said while looking down at his own pants.

The omega obliged, desperate to feel his alpha inside him.

As the alpha's dick came into view, Tae's eyes widened, is he supoosed to take all of that in?

"Alpha, will that fit?" Taehyung gasped.

"Of course it will, we just have to get you ready first Tae." Jungkook grinned. "Face the other way." He ordered.

Taehyung's asshole was all Jungkook could see now, and it was making his dick throb.

He placed a finger in and started thrusting, he could see see Tae's dick starting to twitch from behind, slowly becomung erect once again. Jungkook grabbed it and started jerking it in the same motion as he was thrusting his finger inside the omega.

He put in a second finger, goosebumps visible all over Tae's body.

"A-alpha i want you in meee, p-please hurry." Tae whimpered.

The alpha made sure Tae could take the 3rd finger. Tae was now moving his own hips back onto the alphas fingers.

'Please alpha, i need you inside", he cried.

Tae turned back around forcing Jungkook's fingers out, he momentarily felt empty and he quickly wanted to fill that void. He sat on Jungkook's lap again. Tae grabbed Jungkook's dick and placed it at his entrance. He slowly began his way down on his alpha's dick.

"Fuuckkk alpha it's too big", Taes eyes tearing up.

Jungkook was pleseantly surpised to see how desperate his omega was for him. He grabbed Tae's hips and pulled him the rest of the way down on his dick.

When Tae confirmed it was safe to move, Jungkook started bouncing him up and down on his dick.

"Haaa i can't alpha, i-its too big, i'll rip". Tae moaned.

Jungkook laid Tae on the grass. He started thrusting full force. His omega looked so sensual under monlight.

"Fuck Tae, you're so fucking tight." Jungkook groaned.

"Don't you dare ever walk away from me again" Junkook growled as he thrusted harder than before, almost as if he were trying to punish the first-timer omega.

"Haaaa never again alpha, ahhh im yours hmmmm only yours." Tae whimpered.

"Fuck Tae i really want to cum in you." The alpha growled.

Jungkook pulled out forcing Tae to whimper at the emptiness left in his hole. The alpha turned him around and started fucking him from behind.

The alpha started licking the omega's nape, making Tae shiver with pleasure.

"Mark me alpha" Tae moaned.

"Fuck Tae you drive me insane." Jungkook groaned. He couldnt mark the omega without speaking to his parents first.

Jungkook grabbed Tae's dick and let his thrusts do the work of jerking the omega off.

Taehyung was loosing his mind. He wanted to get pregnant and be marked right then and there.

"Haaaaa annnnn alpha im gonna cum. help me cum Jungkook, harder fuck me harder." Tae whined.

"I'm cumming too Tae" the alpha growled.

"Jungkook ahhhh alphaa" taehyung cried as he came.

Junkook pulled out and kept stroking his own dick his, hips jerking forward and his dick twitching spilling all his cum on the omega's back. He growled with every spurt of cum leaving him.

They fell onto the grass and dandelions in pure bliss.

Jungkook pulled the omega into his arms

"Taehyung, please don't ever leave my side again, stay with me, be my home." Jungkook pleaded as he stroked Tae's hair.

"Always alpha, you're mine to me", Tae replied putting his arm around his alpha. "Mine to me"

-------------------
Yayyyy you guys made it through my lame attempt at an omegaverse ff.

Epilogue will be served at the end of Umarked Omega.

Update!!!! If you guys think i should continue this story and give you their life at school now as a couple and some angst please let me know. So i can unmark this as complete.