VII: Mate?

Author's POV

First school day was over and Tae couldn't get his theory about being Jungkook's mate out of his head, so de decided he wanted to walk home to familiarize himself with his surroundings and keep his mind from wandering to the omega-hating alpha.

Tae's POV

"Come on hyuuung just this once lets walk home, it'll be good for your health too" i pouted.

"Fine, but i'm only doing this once." Yoongi was annoyed i could tell.

As we were walking through a street full of vendor stands an orange head struck me as odd. Yoongi was too busy eating lamb skewers to listen to me mentioning the orange head. I headed towards where the orange head was standing, i was curious, i had never seen orange hair before. When i reached the spot where he was standing a smell of oranges and vanilla ice cream flooded my nose.

"A male omega" i whispered.

He looked up at me shocked with fear clouding his eyes. He was stunning: creamy white skin, almost as light as Yoongi hyung, green eyes, lips that stayed in pout without him having to force it, he was well built for an omega, thicker than Yoongi if we're talking about muscles. Although i knew he would obviously be weaker than my hyung no matter how much muscle he carried.

"Yes, im a male omega so whats the issue?" He snapped at me the fear now completely gone from his eyes. I was confused as to why another omega would be so rude to me, but i remebered Yoongi hyung's scent is still mixed with mine giving off a weird mix of scents. Mine is too faint for most to decifer especially in such a busy street.

I felt the urge to tell him that i am also a male omega, maybe he could help me with any questions i had about our second gender.

"Im sorry, i was just curious about your hair so i came over and then your scent hit me it's weak but still strong enough for me to smell it" i shyly said.

"Yes, alpha im an omega but im not interested so move along." He sassed at me.

"Oh no the scent you're getting from me isnt only mine it's also my brothers so it smells weird. I'm also a male omega." I whispered as low as i could.

His eyes widened as a huge grin appeared on his face. He pulled me by the hand inside a lonely shop "Park Antiques", painted across entrance. It certainly seemed that it was family owned. He let go of my limb, closed the door momentarily, and fanned me with a shirt to come close and smell me.

"Oh my god! You ARE an omega, i cant believe this, in my 17 years of life i have never met another male omega! I've only ever met my female omega cousin." He squealed hugging me tightly. I felt safe.

"My name is Park Jimin, and im 17 years old how about you?" He asked whilst tilting his head.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, and i am also 17" i smiled.

"So what brings you here of all places? Its full of alphas you know? You have to be careful." Jimin warned.

So i told him about everything, hoping i wasn't wrong while confiding in him.

In the distance i could hear Yoongi yelling out my name almost howling in fear loud enough for me to hear through the closed door. I peeked outside and called to him, he ran to where i was. He stood frozen when he looked at Jimin his eyes flashing blue, and Jimin's flashing yellow.

"Mate" i heard yoongi growl.

"Mate" Jimin whimpered.

Their scents clashing and becoming stronger by the second. I couldn't understand how Jimin was able to find his mate at only 17, but i did know i had to get them away from me quick, as i didn't want to witness their mating ritual. I went towards a door in the shop seperate from them and waited there for my hyung.

Author's POV

Yoongi couldnt believe how beautiful his omega was. He wanted to touch him so badly but he wouldn't dare lay a finger on him unless the omega gave permission.

"Im Kim Yoongi." The alpha softly growled.

"Im Park Jimin" the omega's voice trembled.

Yoongi stayed standing in place waiting for his omega to take a step forward first. And he was shocked when Jimin took full strides towards him until their faces were mere inches away from each other.

"Will you take me as your mate or reject me?" Jimin asked and looked to the floor anticipating his alphas response.

---------------------‐--
Please let me know if im doing well or if i should change stuff. 🦧