Coffee Date 💦

Author's POV: Flashback

Namjoon ran with Tae in his arms after fighting some alphas over him, the closest place with a medical attention team was the school.

Tae's smell was really strong and it made Namjoon pant harder than he already was from running.

Nobody was at school anymore, it was late. He was so glad his dad made him carry spare keys from campus, and he knew school personale left later than students.

He rushed to the nurse's office. Namjoon walked right in and placed Tae on the first bed that he saw. He needed to clean his arms and disinfect the wounds inflicted by several alphas.

He heard a male voice coming from the door.

"Hello? Did someone come in here?" Namjoon heard a male call out.

"Ah yes, i brought in an omega. He seems to be going through a heat." I replied.

As the male got closer Namjoon once again got defensive he wouldn't let anyone come near the distressed omega.

"Oh god, Tae. What happened to you?" The man asked no one in particular as Tae was unconcious.

He smells of driftwood. A beta.

A gorgeous beta, Namjoon thought. Betas are usually straight, but his pouty lips make Joon want to push him down.

He was so incredibly beautiful. His eyes were light brown, only a little shorter than me, hair was chocolate brown, his features soft almost omega like.

Namjoon conversed with the beta and got his name, Seokjin. He made a little progress with Jin. He was flirting with Jin and the beta reciprocated.

He asked Namjoon about himelf and his goals, the alpha couldn't be happier, Jin was showing interest in him.

Tae woke up and Seokjin was going to drive him home, it was time for the alpha to head back too. He was already late to his little brother's birthday dinner.

Namjoon was left grinning after Jin walked away with a yes to his coffee offer.

Namjoon isn't a romantic and prefers focusing on school work, but this beta was nothing like anyone he had ever met before. He piqued Namjoon's interest.

Jin's sarcasm, and witty answers let Namjoon know they were probably up to par intelectually and that was a huge turn on for Namjoon.

He wanted this beta, and he isn't a spoiled kid always expecting to get what he wants. But this is different, he will have the beta.

Jin's POV

I immediately took interest in the true alpha that brought an unconcious Tae into my office. This guy had brought in an unharmed omega going through an intense heat.

The amount of self control an alpha must have to be able to do this is unsurmountable.

A real gentleman.

I'm not into men, i am a beta and male betas mate with female betas to bear children. But this man was undeniably handsome and i was curious.

He came on strong to me the way an alpha would to an omega, at first i was annoyed, but he had a certain charm to him that just made his words fall into the right places of my head.

As time went on and we kept speaking waiting for Tae to wake up, i came to understand him a bit better.

He's a determined alpha hoping to start a new company that helps artists get their work recognized. He's kind and respectful. He sees Tae and myself as equals. He demands the same respect he offers others.