Chapter 7: Stations

En başından başla

"I have to go lie down!" Kitty said before rushing off to grab a paper bag.

"Well well well. It seems like wound care is going well with sir pukes a lot." Jen smirked. "Just so you know I mastered the flying station and my stitches look like they could have been down by a professional. Captain America said so himself."

"That's enough Jen, go back to gun patrol." Steve said.

"Also someone should check up on Doc Martin at some point." I said. Everybody just have me a blank stare. "You know from the British tv show?"

"Not everyone watches the same shows as you." Kris said.

"Ahem, we only have a certain amount of time so let's continue with the lesson." Steve said getting us back on track.

By the time we were done with this station all of us could perform enough first aid to save any of us in battle. The next station we were heading off too was comp units with Bruce and Tony.

"Hey it's my favourite team!" Tony greeted us.

"Stark! We can't show favourites!" Bruce yelled.

"What? I'm their team leader and so therefore they're me favourite." Tony said not giving a tiny rats ass.

"So what are we doing here?" I asked.

"Besides looking at hot geeks," Kris whispered in my ear.

I smirked trying to pay attention to the lesson in front of me. We were going through the different tracking devices, communication devices, ect ect ect.

"So these are your different spy cameras," Bruce started to say. "These are the ones we let all the interns use during training."

"Wait a second!" I said interrupting them. I then pointed to the giant camera we were allowed to use compared to the tiny ones that they use. "This is your spy camera and that one is ours? Look at the size of this thing!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah I thought that in the spy world size does matter?" Kris asked.

"Yes! You want people to say look how small and sexy this machine is, not how huge it is. People will say look what they pulled out of their pants, it's huge!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah won't people laugh at us if we pull these out?" Jenny asked.

"Plus I can make us way better ones that we can use on our first challenge tomorrow." Amelia bragged.

"Okay let's see you skills hot rod," Tony dared.

"Tony she my trainee." Bruce reasoned. "And I would like to see what she can make right now."

"Challenge accepted!" Amelia said. In the next 30 minutes Amelia had finished rewiring some of the old devices and made very sexy spy cameras for us.

"Dude! You are on fire!" Kris exclaimed.

"Told you that my skills would be useful in the lab." Amelia said.

"Amelia! I'm impressed!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Me too! I can't wait to see what we can make for Kris tomorrow!" Tony exclaimed.

Kris just smiled at Tony which made him blush.

"Okay you guys you are half way done the stations. It is time to make your way to gun and weapon defence with Cling and Natasha." Tony said.

We left Tony and headed for target practice. Kris went to go grab Kitty before we headed off to the next station.

"Okay, it seems like you guys have done a lot of defence skills already today." Clint said.

"So who's ready time shoot some guns!" Natasha exclaimed.