Trece

Mystique 13

Today will be my last training with Master Shen before taking the exam tomorrow.

Currently, I am in the training room waiting for him to come. I was very excited that's why I came early. An hour before the given time.

It's already 6:48 am. He instructed me to come at 7. More likely he advice me to be 5 minutes early.

Before the clock ticks at 7, I can hear his footsteps coming. His steps is too light, close to invisible, that if you are an ordinary student you will never hear it. Only those who have high senses can.

The training room is huge. Like a basketball court. The door from the outside will trick you to the size of the inside but magic works incredibly amazing that you might think it tricks you.

According to the book that I have read regarding about the school's facilities, every room can expand to a basketball court size while the training rooms can be as huge as a soccer field.

Currently, we are using one of the smallest training room, so as the the others since there are only 2 person using each room. The biggest training rooms can only be used with the headmaster consent.

Training rooms are covered with a protective barrier. To protect the people outside the room. The rooms are not only used in combat training but with using your mastery too.

It is engulfed with magic. A combo of a stimulating and illusion spell is a blast.

Stimulating spell can be realistic but with a combo of illusion spell can be lethal. Too much realistic that you would be confuse between reality and fantasy. But every magic has a counterpart and has its flaws. Too small to notice but with sharp senses, you would instantly know the difference.

I stood up as I felt Master Shen's presence outside the door.

"Morning, Master." I greeted him as he opened the door.

Tumango lang ito at lumapit sa akin. He stopped infront of me.

" You are an excellent student of mine. You are great in combat. I didn't need to teach you the basics, you are already skilled." He said with his serious face. I listened to him because every words he says are important.

"You are my only student which I trained half day. The things we have done in your training are great. You have your own style which I found flawless. You think straight and critical. I don't have any points to note to you. You are already good to go." He tap my shoulders and smiled a little. I was taken aback by his smile. For the past three weeks, he never smiled nor show any emotions.

"Now, for the last day, we will have a duel. Pick any weapon you like." Tumalikod na ito at pumunta sa gitna.

Pumunta ako sa pader na puno ng mga armas. All of them are made of high class material. I picked a sword to match Master Shen's weapon.

Pumunta na ako sa harapan niya. A distance of ten meters are formed between the two of us.

"Barrier, Activate. High level." Ani nito. A semi transparent barrier have been formed.

I alert my senses. Master Shen is no doubt a great warrior. Before he become an instructor, he was a General. A high class S rank General. He was considered as the best combat instructor, with his skills and experience he have are greatly amazing.