Cinco

Mystique 5

When I arrived home, I instantly went to my room. Hindi ko nakita si My at Dy sa baba. They might be busy and after all ang aga kong umuwi.

I skipped class just to think about this clearly. I need to think of all of the possible outcomes of my decision. Who would be involved and the risk I need to put into.

Safety. Assurance. Family.

Iyan ang nagpapagambala sa akin. I need to consider those things.

I even left Lyrick. Iniwan ko lang ito ng message na nagsasaad na mauuna na ako dahil may importanteng aasikasuhin.

Kinuha ko ang registration form na nilagay ko sa aking bag.

It was covered with an elegant red folder. Not like just an ordinary folder that you can buy for ten pesos or what. When I said elegant, it really radiates elegance and its really hard. It has a golder lace that forms a ribbon around it with a seal of a-- well, I don't know how to describe this. It somehow appears blury to me.

I untie the ribbon. Ang bumungad sa akin ay set of papers I think. Still, with the seal of blury pictures.

It's like a normal registration form. It needs your name, age, address and etc. But race? Etherian, maybe? It might be. So what will I fill up here? Human? Absolutely, No.

I scan the papers which were golden colored paper with a smooth and soothing feeling texture.

It is really absolutely beautiful. Perfection is visible indeed. A fantastic creation.

The seal is still weird. I mean, I can see the colors of red and gold? I think. Every piece of paper has its seal.

Maybe it's the seal of the school. The school's name was not written either. It's really weird.

I sighed as I continue to scan this set of papers. Fifteen pages, I think? So much for a registration form.

Mas nagpapangamba sa akin ang walang kaalaman sa eskwelahan na papasukan. Kahit pangalan nito ay hindi ko alam.

Taking a risk to something unknown or not. I got the choice but what if I will endanger my family's life? Because of lack of knowledge?

There's a lot of what if's running through my head that I didn't notice that darkness succumbed me.

I woke up when I heard loud noises and knocks coming from outside the door.

Maybe, so much what if's drained my energy. It might be.

Umupo ako sa kama at nakita ko roon ang registration form.

"Myst, Its dinner time." Once again my door is being banged loud and clear.

"Yes! Yes! I'll follow you after I'll change my clothes." I answered her. Kung hindi ko gagawin yun baka hanggang mamaya pa siya kakatok.

"Ok." She replied. I heard her footsteps slowly drifting away.

I look back again at the registration form on my hand and put it inside the  drawer beside my kabinet.

I hurriedly changed my clothes and go downstairs afterwards.

Pagbaba ko ng hagdan sumalubong sa akin ang malamyos na tinig na pinatugtog ni My, It's from the 80's or 90's songs.

When I reached the kitchen, I immediately saw My and Dy. Dy were holding his phone and My who is busy praparing our dinner.

I approached then kissed their cheeks.

"Let me help you me." Kinuha ko na ang ibang utencils and placed it in the table.