0.6

***michael's pov***

"i feel awful now." i sighed, crossing my arms as i saw tara hop into her car through the tinted window. ashton shrugged.

"who knows, maybe she's taking our advice and breaking up with him right now." he said, and i rested my head in my hands.

"you think?" i asked.

"no." ashton laughed, and i forced out a laugh. "to be honest, she's probably driving over to his work right now, but i don't think she's gonna break up with him."

i imagined tara and luke together in some dirty bathroom at his work. she didn't deserve that. she deserved to have her beautiful body kissed from head to toe. she deserved to be treated like a princess.

"why?" i broke the silence and my thoughts.

"why what?" ashton tilted his head.

"why is she still with him?"

he paused before exhaling and sitting back.

"i want to say that i don't know, but.." he pouted. "it's the whole bad boy thing, i guess. luke is like, every straight girl's fantasy guy. and mine."

"yeah, cause a total asshole is so desirable." i huffed.

"it's a packaged deal." ashton shrugged once again.

we ended up ordering burgers and chit chatted about random things while we ate. but after we finished, ashton said something that surprised me.

"tara needs you."

"what do you mean?" i questioned.

"luke isn't good for her." he quickly realized what he said and scoffed. "obviously. but she's gotten really bad a few times and he hasn't been there for her once."

i remembered the last time i was here when she got "really bad".

"who was there for her?"

"me and kate, mostly. but we didn't even know she had those.. types of problems until kate caught her trying to overdose." he frowned, looking at his hands. "she almost didn't make it."

the thought of her not making it made my heart hurt. i could tell ashton was thinking about it too.

"luke just disappeared for two weeks while she recovered." ashton continued.

disappeared.

while his girlfriend was recovering.

the more i thought about it, the more angry i got. and i usually never got angry that easily (well, i did, but i never really showed it).

i stood up and grabbed a twenty dollar bill out of my wallet to leave on the table before walking out of the bar. the sun was still out and sunny when i opened the door and i quickly walked to my car.

once inside, i hit my steering wheel over and over before sulking back into my seat.

***

this is a super super super short filler chapter i'm soRRY but i'm gonna update again tonight and hopefully the next chp will be more interesting