1.0

since double updates get mixed up sometimes, if you didn't read chp 9 yet pls do !!

**tara's pov**

i woke up roughly to the sound of the doorbell ringing. i looked around, realizing that i was laying on the couch.

"come on, tara! i forgot my keys!" luke's voice yelled. i tried to get up, but felt something restricting me and holding my waist. everything suddenly came back to me.

every. single. minute.

every single touch.

i grabbed michael's arm, threw it off of me, and jumped up to shake him as luke knocked again. louder.

"michael!" i whisper-yelled, not wanting luke to hear. he woke up and looked around frantically. "michael, you have to get out!" i shook him again, my heart beating fast.

"what?! why? what's happening?" he said loudly, getting up, still not completely awake. luckily, he was only missing his pants. i threw them to him as i quickly got dressed in my sweatpants and t-shirt.

"who the fuck is that?!" luke yelled from the hallway and my heart felt like it stopped. michael's eyes grew wide once he realized what happened and i was frozen. "tara, if you don't open this door right fucking now, i swear i will break it down! i know somebody's in there with you!"

"come on," i grabbed michael's arm and dragged him to the kitchen since there was a sliding glass door leading to a balcony there.

"did we really have.. sex last night?!" michael questioned anxiously.

"michael, i-.. we can't talk about this right now. you have to climb down the balcony." i said, opening the door and pushing him out.

but before michael could try to get over the railing of the balcony and get to the ladder on the side, i heard a loud bang come from the front door and before i knew it, luke was in the kitchen, his fists white as he clenched them.

everything seemed like it was going in slow motion as michael frantically began to try and climb over the railing and as luke ran to him, grabbing him by his shirt harshly and throwing him onto the balcony's floor. he jumped down, straddling him as he punched him across the face.

"luke, stop!" i screamed, trying to grab him and pull him off of michael. he pushed me back, causing me to fall against the sliding door.

"did you fuck my girlfriend?!" he spat in michael's face. upon no response, he punched him again. "speak up, faggot!"

"yeah," michael coughed out.

"i'll fucking kill you!" luke yelled, trying to punch again, but michael grabbed his fist and wrapped his other hand around luke's neck. ashton comes here every morning before his classes! where is he?!

my prayers were answered when i looked over the balcony that overlooked the parking lot and saw ashton carrying bags of groceries.

"ashton!" i screamed, and his happy prance immediately stopped when he squinted, looking up at our balcony and going pale. he dropped the bags and began to sprint towards the front of the building.

when i looked back to luke and michael, michael was now on top of luke, his face bloody.

"holy shit!" I heard ashton exclaim as he ran in. luke grabbed michael's neck and threw him back onto the floor, his head slamming hard against the concrete. luke tried to get on top of him again but ashton ran in, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him back. luke growled and elbowed ashton in the face, making him step back. before luke could hit michael again, i stepped in front of him.

"luke!" i cried, placing my hands against his chest. "luke, please stop. please." i let out between sobs. tears were streaming down my face as i tried to reason with him.

"no! i'm not gonna stop. you want me to work on keeping my promises? i'm gonna start with beating that little bitch to death!" he barked with fire in his eyes.

"luke, i'm begging you.." i yelled, looking up at his eyes that were fixed into michael. i grabbed his face and turned it down to look at mine. "i'm yours, baby." i whispered, nodding. his now bloody knuckles were still clenched tight. i wrapped my small arms around his torso and tightly held him as he slightly softened. "i love you. and only you, okay?" i said with my face pushed against his chest.

he pushed me off and walked back to michael. i grabbed his arm as he kicked michael in his stomach so hard that i thought he actually could've killed him. he ran his hands through his hair and walked back into the house, pacing back and forth. his last punch was against the wall of our kitchen, making a dent. i was breathing heavily as i slowly walked towards him.

"it's okay, luke. everything's okay." i said, walking up to him, scared of what he might do. i pecked his cheek, trying to calm him down as well as i could. i saw ashton out of the side of my eye. his nose was bleeding and looked like it was broken and he ran to michael.

"get out of my house... you.. fucking faggots." he said between breaths, pointing to ashton and michael. i was shaking from crying as i watched ashton help michael stand up and cling to him like a crutch.

as soon as michael and ashton were out of the now-broken door, i stepped away from luke until my back met a wall and slid down. i hugged my knees as i sobbed.

"tara.." luke sighed, walking towards me. i uncovered my eyes and looked ahead of me to see an outstretched bloody hand.

"don't fucking touch me." i snapped, standing up.

"you said it was okay.."

"i say a lot of things." i said through my teeth. i walked into the hallway and grabbed my phone and keys.

"where are you going?" luke asked, the anger in his voice returning.

"away from you."

***

ok

i feel like this was cliche and im sorrY

this was what i had planned since I started it so idk but thank you all for reading this!! pls vote and comment and everything bc i love feedback

ill try to update again this weekend maybe ((: