t h r e e

t h r e e

I honestly hated Trisha right now. I had convinced her to give Dimitri a chance. It took a lot of silent treatment and convincing, but she finally caved in.

Except this time, she didn't just give in like I had excepted her to. Instead she made me a deal.

The only way she was going to go give Dimitri one last chance to prove himself,is that I had to come. At first I had flat out refused and even threatened her with telling our parents but she didn't stand down. She knew that it was an empty threat. I wasn't going to tell our parents because that was up to her when she was comfortable.

She was being a complete bitch. My hands were pretty much tied behind my back with this situation. It was either I go on this date with her and Dimitri or she not give him a second chance. So of course after much disagreement I was forced to say yes. And this is why we are currently shopping for clothes right now.

I liked shopping. It was another way for me and my female relatives to bond. But right now, it was the worst thing ever. We were in this little boutique called STYLE.

Trisha was flipping through the clothes rack looking for a dress that would "make all the fellas stare." Apparently she wanted to see how her mate would react people gawking at her lady lumps.

Trisha turned around to look at a me. She was holding up a cute little black dress that was strapless. It suited her quite well.

"It looks nice." I said. She looked at it once more before hanging it back up on the rack. I was cursing mentally. She was doing this the whole time we were in the store. She'd grab something cute and then put it down. It was starting to really piss me off.

Deciding that I was tired of watching Trisha, I went to look for my own outfit. Though I liked shopping, I didn't quite like going shopping for myself. I hated looking for clothes in my size. It's like I'm too big to even wear clothes in most stores. There isn't always the biggest selection of clothes when you're a size sixteen in jeans.

I went over to where the clothes for people my size was-the plus size section. I hated that label. Plus size. Yeah I wasn't a size five but I'm not the size of a whale neither. Why am I considered the outcast when it comes to clothing. It just makes the realization that I'm fat even more harsh.

I sighed as I walked around looking for an outfit that I would feel comfortable and fashionable in.

Trisha had originally said that I would have to wear a dress so that we could be two smoking bombshells. But I talked her down to wearing something that I wouldn't feel insecure in.

I snorted. I don't know where she would get the idea that I would look good in a dress.

I walked around for a little hit more before I came across a pair of skinny jeans that looked cute. They were distressed and and on sale, I instantly knew that I was buying them. I walked around until I found a shirt that I thought was cute. It was a black V-neck. I'll just pair this with my black converses and maybe, maybe if I was feeling a little formal if throw on a blazer. Trisha would probably look at this and disapprove but I could care less. She was making me be a third wheel so I'm going to dress how I want.

I found Trisha in one of the dressing rooms about a half Gould ago. She had come down to eight dresses that she liked. I just wanted her to pick a dress so we could leave. I was hungry plus I wanted to get a few episodes of this new show in before we left.

Trisha came out in a dark blue dress that was off the shoulder but  had long sleeves. She looked at the mirror before turning a full 360 degrees.