t h i r t e e n

t h i r t e e n

After we had spent our time bonding as a family, I must admit the tension had died down a little bit. My parents weren't so anxious about the whole situation anymore. And them hounding me for answers had become almost nonexistent.
They had sat me down and we had a talk.
They had told me that they were truly concerned for my wellbeing and that's all they cared about. They knew that I wouldn't tell them so they had decided that they wouldn't ask me even though they were against it. The only reason they quit asking me stuff was because they knew that it was just drawing me away from them which they didn't want. They also said as long as what ever I was hiding wasn't truly hurting me then they'd try not to intrude too much. They had me promise that if I was in any type of danger- psychical or emotional, then I tell them right away.

Of course I had told them that it wasn't really hurting me. I mean why would I tell them. Like I said they can't do anything to help me.

It's been a week and a few days since then. Everything was almost back to normal. After my melt down I went back to hiding everything I was feeling. I try not to be such a bother for my family, they don't need it.

Me and Trisha were growing closer again.

If there's one thing that has turned good in this rotten situation, it's my relationship with Trisha. Almost every night we spend together just staying up late talking or watching movies. Sometimes she would get a little annoying with her want to keep me close to her but I really loved it. Through this bad experience our relationship has grown stronger than ever.

The summer was coming to an end to quickly for my liking. I didn't want summer to end because that meant school was coming. There was almost a week and a half before school started up again. Just thinking about having to wake up early and solve math equations was enough to make me cry. The only way I could look at school in a positive light was if I thought about the distraction it would give me. At least with the six hours of history lessons and science equations I wouldn't have to think about a certain someone with a certain bitch.

It honestly breaks my heart thinking about them being together. It's even worse seeing it.

The day before yesterday when I was just walking around at night trying to clear my mind I had come across a sight I didn't want to see ever in my life. In the soft glow of a street lamp I could see him kissing her from inside of his home. The curtains were drawn open wide giving me and anyone else that would be out a clear view of their activities. They way he held her close to his chest as his lips pressed to the crook of her neck, the pleasure that spread across her face as she  grasped at his shirt- it was honestly more painful than I would've imagined. I was left completely stunned as I just looked on. I didn't move until they had moved off to somewhere I couldn't see. I could only presume that they moved to further their act of lust. That night I had walked home silently crying and wiping at my tears trying my best to hold myself together. I had obviously failed. After I had walked a few steps always from the crime scene I had fallen to my knees clutching at my heart as my stomach wretched up all of my dinner. I had sat their crying sitting in my vomit until I had saw the flicker of someone's lights in their home. They were probably going to check on what kind of animal was dying in the streets so late at night.

That was a bad night. I try not to replay them touching each other. I try not to think about their lips connecting or the lust that their eyes held. And I most definitely try not to think about them having sex because that thought was more painful than being stabbed.

I was in my room listening to some music. If there was anything that could calm me down, it was the sweet sound of music. I was currently listening to a track from a band called Daughter. I had just stumbled across them. The song I was listening to just described what I was feeling in this moment.