Im so sorry guys

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for being the kind of people you are and supporting my work. It's because of you guys that I am able to do something I enjoy and I am grateful for you all being here and joining me in the journey of my story.
    I know it's been a while since I've released an update and for that I am truly sorry. As a writer, it has been my responsibility to update in a coordinated way, but I have failed at that-especially at the moment.
    I hate neglecting my stories and even you guys, but there's just certain things that come up that haven't allowed me to have the motivation to do many things. I'm dealing with some personal issues that I need to get through before I can attempt to do anything much less update my stories.
    I do not know how long it will take for me to overcome these hurdles, but I will and hopefully soon for the sake of myself and my followers/readers.
    If by chance, my inability to supply your demand for updates has you frustrated, saddened, or maybe even angry, I completely understand and I just want to say that I am truly sorry.
Please, do not feel discouraged by my message. I know that it's disappointing, but I hope you all, as the kind and understanding people you are, can understand my situation.
Again, I thank you all for your support and positivity.

See you all soon.
Sincerely, Taylor.