Chapter Nineteen

I walked over to Oikawa ignoring the teams stares. I limped but I ignored the pain.

"Perfect! I'm good to do regular practice." I grabbed Tōru's shoulder taking some pressure off my leg.

"You were good last week. Now did you get my stuff?" Tōru turned around but instead of him seeing me on my crutches he saw me putting full weight on my knee.

His eyes widened and he picked me up without any second thoughts.

"I told you to stay off your leg!" I groaned and let myself stretch out like a cat in his arms.

"It feels fine just give me the new brace." He put me on the bench and reached into his gym bag.

He handed me the black brace and I began feeling it out. I felt the gel packets that would sooth the pain in my knee as I wore it daily.

"Thanks." I took off my other one and began putting the new one on.

Instantly hugged my knee and put pain relieving pressure on my knee. I stood up and began stretching.

"That's better." Oikawa went back to his coach and they talked.

"Oikawa please don't hurt yourself!" We turned to the stands and I only blinked at the two girls.

"Leave the guy alone! You're worse then Takashi Komatsu!" They ran away and I made my way back to the Karasuno team.

"That's Seijoh's captain." They looked confused as I walked past them.

"Oikawa is a super offensive setter I'd say he's at the top of his classes for attacks and team play." Hinata stiffened up and I sighed.

"Why were you talking to him Hikari?" I turned around with a glare present on my face.

"He's my brother." Hinata's eyes widened farther.

"So your names Oikawa Hikari?" I shook my head at him.

"No, it's Tenma Hikari. Oikawa's my step brother." They continued to talk and I could only help but hope that Hinata doesn't connect my last name to his hero.

"Yoo-hoo! Long time no see, Tobio! Are you treating my dear sister nicely?" Everyone stopped and I only threw the closest thing to me.

He quickly dodged the black brace heading his way and continued his nice act.

"We're going to take that last set!" I sighed and walked out of the gym Mazuko following behind me with out me calling him.

I turned around and punched a locker.

"FUCKING TŌRU!" Tears started to fall and I couldn't stop them.

"Why am I crying?" I wiped my eyes and before I knew it sobs were leaving my body.

"Stupid Tōru, he's breaking my team right now." I walk in ignoring the red marks on my face.

"Don't let him get to you Tsukishima!" I screamed out at him.

"Shit up trader!" I stiffened up and I knew he was right.

In a way I did betray the team.

"Hey, you, great king." My eyes widened at Hinata.

"Idiot! Don't feed his ego!" I yelled at Hinata feeling my fire start back up.

"Aim for me! I can take it! Target me!" Hinata, you really don't want him targeting you.