- The Set Up -

- Chapter 29 -

- Keegan -

I hop in my Mercedes Benz G-wagon ready to go to Eli house. I started the truck up and pulled off from the house.

The ride to his house was nervous. I was nervous to finally meet him face to face. I have to get in that mood. I can't be mean like I always do.

Later (Elijah house)

I pulled up to Elijah house breathing in and out

I pulled up to Elijah house breathing in and out. I hope this shit goes right.

I walk up to the door then knock waiting for an answer. I look behind me seeing Dave's Rolls Royce parked across the street from Elijah house. I turn back to the door waiting and waiting till finally the door open.

"Wassup"Elijah leaned on the door frame. "I knew you was gonna come around"

"Can I come in?"I smirked. Eli moved to the side to let me in. I walked inside the house looking around. I can hear the music playing in the background but it wasn't like regular music. It was Oprah music.

"Sooo where yo husband at?"Elijah ask.

"Why you worrying about my husband? Worry about pleasing this body"I said seductively.

"What gotten into you? You use to hate me soooo much and your sister wanted to kill me"Elijah said.

"My husband told me what you did to him"I sat on his couch. "But as I think about it, thanks for hitting him on the head and making him cry. Now I can come over here any time I want"

"So you been wanted me but couldn't come over cause your fake ass gangsta husband"Elijah laughed.

"You can say that"I laugh with him. I looked around tryna see if there was any females around.

"You like my house I see"Elijah gripped my thigh. Now I'm feeling a little uncomfortable but I got to keep it cool.

"Why you keep playing? Are you scared?"I ask with a seductive tone.

"You ready ready"Elijah raised his eyebrows up at me.

"Hurry up before my hus..."before I can get husband out my mouth, Dave called. I clicked my power button so the ringing can stop. "See"

"Alright, take them clothes off and strip for me"Elijah licked his lips.

I took off my shoes while looking at Elijah. He sat all the way back on the couch watching me. I seductively unzipped my pants slowly while swinging my hips. I licked my lips passionately pulling my pants down shower my g-string.

Before I can get all the way down, Dave and his boys from New York bust through the door yelling at Elijah.

"GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND NIGGA!!"

Elijah eyes became wide once he saw Dave and his boys. I pulled my pants back up and zipped them up as I watch dave boys do what they do.

"Remember me nigga"dave held Elijah head up looking at the dave. "Remember pistol whipping me just so you can have my wife"dave gritted his teeth.

"Yeah I remember"Elijah smiled. Dave boy punched him in the face making him bleed. "Bitch ass"

"Let me tell you something Elijah, I don't play behind my wife and kids. You fucked with the wrong one"dave punched Eli in the nose. "Pick his ass up and drag him to the pool"

"Babe, what you gone do to him?"I ask Dave.

"You wanted him 6 feet under right"dave said. He looked around for cameras and started shooting them out.

"Your gonna kill him?"I ask. Dave pulled out a gun cocking it back.

"What you think. He think he can get away with everything cause he have money. Well he thought wrong" and just like that Dave shot Elijah in the head.

I watch as his body fell in the pool. His body started to float as blood came out his head. I wanted to throw up so bad.

"Go find the flash drive or whatever you call it that have the footage on the cameras"Dave told his boys. They nod their heads and walked back in the house.

"It's over now"