- Tell Her -

- Chapter 22 -

- Keegan -

I arrived home around 8 AM

I arrived home around 8 AM. My mom and dad rental car was still here so I guess they didn't go to a hotel. I bet they wanted to stay so they can sleep in my bed. But I'm back now.

I open the door sniffing the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Mmmmmm, I'm so hungry. I walk inside the house carrying the twins. Kairi and Demi walked in but went straight to their rooms. I went straight to the kitchen.

"Mom?"I called out. She turn around with a smile on her face. "I thought y'all left"I mumbled.

"No we stayed here taking care the house"my mom said. "I was worried about you last night"

"I'm okay mom. Dave's okay"I said nodding my head.

"That's good. Did he called you in the mist of you being at the airport getting on the plane orrrrr...."

"Actually no. Our jet wasn't working so I just decided to come back home"I said. "I called him back and told him that we was going back home and he told me the injury wasn't that bad"I lied. I was lying through my teeth. Shit, I'm starting to believe my own lies.

"Ohh no. At least they checked it first and told you what was going on with it"my mom said.

"Yeah"I whispered.

"Want some pancakes and bacon? Your dad made fried eggs"I use to love dad's fried eggs.

"Yes please"I smiled softly.

I put daxton and kashton in they little play area so they can sleep for a while. I went upstairs so I can take a shower and get some new clothes out. After I took my shower, I put on my hoodie, shorts, and some flip flops. I put my shades on so I can go outside in the backyard and eat. Watch the pool water.

I made my way back downstairs so I can grab my food, but stop at the staircase once I heard Kaitlyn voice

I made my way back downstairs so I can grab my food, but stop at the staircase once I heard Kaitlyn voice. Is Elijah with her? I tip toed to the kitchen and heard my mother telling Kaitlyn that I was home.

"Keegan's home?"Kaitlyn mumbled. I accidentally drop my phone on the floor causing Kaitlyn to look at me. "Heyy, is Dave alright?"she had her hands on her hip.

"Ye....."I was cut off by her.

"Or was it a lie! Cause I went on the shaderoom, tmz, any social media page to see if Dave was shot or hurt and I didn't see nothing!"Kaitlyn semi yelled.

"Can you stop yelling. The kids are asleep"I hissed.

"Why did you lied to us?! Keegan you don't lie about dave getting shot just to leave your peeps at YOUR house"

"One, you left on your own once I told you no you couldn't come with me. Mom and dad choose to stay here"I said. "They could of left but they didn't"

"Is it something you want to tell us?"Kaitlyn ask again. She ask this last night. "You been acting weird when Eli came in the house yesterday and I feel like you know something is up with him"

This is my chance to tell them that Elijah is someone who you don't want to fuck with. Just tell them Damnit!! "Elijah is my sponsor for my shop. He don't like Dave at all cause he's trying to get with me. I'm sorry Kaitlyn, I should of told you about Elijah but I didn't want to ruin your relationship with him"I started to tear up.

"No. It's cool"Kaitlyn shook her head. "You didn't have to lie about dave being shot just to get away from Elijah"

"Dave the one who came up with the lie. He knows about Eli too"I said.

"Is he another Marcus?"Kaitlyn ask.

"I hope he's not"