- No Protection -

- Chapter 18 -

- Elijah -

I couldn't believe I was talking to Keegan's sister

I couldn't believe I was talking to Keegan's sister. Kaitlyn is Keegan sister and she's letting everything out. Dave ain't home. He's gone for a month. Keegan all alone with the kids and her sister. Well then it's my time to shine.

"Travis I'm going to the office. Make sure that bitch leave my bedroom"I grabbed my Loui bag.

"And if she don't?"Travis ask.

"You already know what to do if she don't. Keep it clean though"I smiled opening the front door. I walked outside to my car unlocking it.

"Let's go make some money"

-Later-

I pulled up to place that Kaitlyn wanted me to meet her at. Today ain't the big day yet but I'm waiting on it. I have plenty of time before Dave get back from wherever he's at now. Keegan don't have enough power when Dave is gone. And now that her sister is here and loving on me, she's even weaker.

I watch as Kaitlyn walked out the nail shop place coming to my car. A lot of women was looking at my car rolling their eyes at Kaitlyn. Jealous hoes. They don't know that Kaitlyn ain't my woman. Shiddddd I'm just tryna get closer to her sister.

"Hey baby"she kissed my lips passionately.

"Mmmmm, somebody missed me"I smirked.

"I did miss you. Why you didn't text me last night like you promise?"Kaitlyn ask. If only she knew what happened.

"I took a shower after you left and hop in my bed. I was tired yesterday even though I don't look like I'm working but I be tired baby"I lied.

"Mhmmmm, you had to been doing something after I left"Kaitlyn smiled.

"Nah. After you put it down on me I was tired. Damn why you left the house?"I laugh.

"Cause I told you I had to pick up my sister's kids but I actually didn't"

"What happened?"I looked at her.

"You got me in trouble. My sister called me and fussed at me for running late"she sigh. "She thought I was doing drugs or something like i did in the past"

"Wait, you did drugs in the past?"I ask.

"I was a prostitute and a drug addict. I also had breast cancer but the doctors told me I was cancer free"she smiled.

"I know you happy"I smiled at her.

"I'm very"—"My mom and dad is coming down here next week so ima start planning the dinner"

"Ouuuu. I can't wait to meet them. Specially your sister"

"Why you want to meet my sister so bad?"Kaitlyn ask while laughing.

"Cause I want to know do she look like you. If she do, we can always have a threesome"I smirked.

"Oh god no"she chuckle. "She's more prettier than me"

"Even better. What do you say?"I looked at her.

"You are nasty"she bust out laughing at me.

"Ohh baby you have no clue how nasty I get"