- The Big News -

- Chapter 8 -

Keegan

Just being home with my kids and husband makes me feel good. Better about myself knowing that I have a family that loves me. I love this man. My kids are everything to me. I never thought I would have kids and a sexy ass husband. My own shop. Everything was coming together.

"Soooo babe"Dave stop me from walking. We was on the beach with the kids watching the sunset. I was in love with Miami right now.

"What's up?"I look at Dave. He sigh heavily rubbing his chin. I know something is wrong. "Babe?"

"I sold the house"Dave blurted out. Why the hell would he sell the house?" "I bought a even better house closer to the girls school"

"Dave why you haven't talk to me about this?!"I semi yelled.

"Cause you was to busy with the shop and I tried talking to you about it but you kept pushing it away"dave said.

"Baby I was thinking about it. I didn't really want to leave our house"I said.

"Just think about it. This house is even more bigger and better then the one we have"dave said. "6 car garage, swimming pool, movie theater, game room, two offices, 6 bathrooms, 7 bedrooms....."

"So basically this is a bigger mansion"I said.

"Yeah but another thing is....."I cut him off.

"Dave What is it?"I faced him this time.

"I think we should start planning the wedding"dave smile.

"Plan the wedding?"I chuckle.

"Like start planning where it's gone be, the colors....."

"I know but right now I don't know"I shook my head.

"You don't know?"dave narrowed his eyebrows. "Babe you have to know. Do you want to marry me or not?"

"I do...."

"So we planning this wedding"Dave said. I didn't know what to say. But he's right. No more screwing around.

"Fine. Let's get married"I smiled. I kiss his lips passionately feeling his hands on my thigh climbing up. Good thing the kids was out here cause we was bout to get freaky or make another kid.