Ch. 25 - TATTOO

Nova's outfit(s)

Chapter Twenty-five⊚ Tattoo ⊚

Chapter Twenty-five
Tattoo

Nova sat, slightly laying against Derek with his arm around her. They werent doing anything, well Derek was reading a book, but Nova just had her eyes closed. They were just enjoying each other's presence.

Nova's phone chimed making her open her eyes to look at it to see a text from Allison, "I just got home." Nova sighed softly, not really wanting to get up but she promised the girls. "I gotta go." Nova said, sitting up making Derek look at her, "Why?"

"I have to go pick up Allison and Lydia and fifth wheel their double dates." She said and Derek sat up straighter and raise his eyebrows, "You're going on a double date?" He questioned making her chuckle. "No Mr. Jealous. Lydia and Allison are going on a double date. I'm crashing it incase their dates turn out to be murders. If I was gonna go on a double date I would bring my boyfriend." She said leaning down to kiss him. She went to pull away but he pulled her down on top of him making her laugh "Der, I have to go. I'll see you later." She said pulling away.

"Later as in tomorrow or later as in you're staying the night again like you've been doing almost every other day." He asked and she smiled and shrugged, "We'll see." She said standing up and putting on her shoes.

"I don't see why you don't just move in like I've been asking you to do." He said standing up and walking over to her, "What would people think when a highschool junior moves in with her twenty-four year old boyfriend?" She teased making him roll his eyes. "Well they think you're eighteen, and you're typically twenty-three."

"Maybe sometime soon." She smiled before kissing him quickly, "I'll be back later!" She called out as she walking out the door.

"So how does it feel to have your own car?" Allison asked as Lydia got out to climb into the back so Allison can sit up front because she has longer legs. Nova sighed happily patting the bash board of her 1968 dodge challenger, "Amazing."