Ch. 8 - LUNATIC

Nova's outfit

Chapter Eight🐺 Lunatic 🐺

Chapter Eight
🐺 Lunatic 🐺

"ID please." The cashier at the store said and Nova pulled out her wallet, looking for her older ID befire handing it to him, he nodded and rang up the bottle of Jack Daniels, "You look young for twenty-two." He said as she handed him her money. She chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I get that a lot."

She walked over and over to Stiles' jeep, handing him the bottle. He gave her a wide smile, rubbing his hands togeather before taking it. "Should I come with the two of you to make sure you don't do anything stupid?" She asked glancing inbetween the two of them.

"Nope, sorry. It's guys night. No girls allowed." Stiles said making Nova chuckle, "Yeah, no girls unless they're buying your alcohol." She said and he gave her a smile before driving off.

She shook her head walking over to her uncle's car, "Scotty's gonna be so disappointed."

🐺

Nova walked into Stiles' room to see him passed out making her smirk. She walked over to his window and opened the curtains so the sun light can shine into the room making Stiles groan, "Turn it off." He said, stuffing his face into his pillow.

"You have to get up." Nova chuckled making him groan again, "Later." He said waving her off. "School starts in an hour, you have to get up now." She said only to get answered with another groan. "This why you don't make your older friend to buy you alcohol and proceed to get drunk on a school night." She said as he sat up and glared at her.

She chuckled and dug through her bag before pulling out a small bottle that had a pink liquid before holding it out to him. He looked at it warily before looking at her, "It's not poison. It's a pain relief potion that also will give you the energy. I made it last night figuring you were gonna need it. It works fast and for hours, trust me, I use it whenever I have a hang over." She said and he gave her a grateful smile, taking it. She laughed as he made a disgusted face after drinking it, "What? I said it works. I never said it tastes good."

🐺

The second bell rings as Stiles and Nova peer down the hall to find Sheriff Stilinski step out of the school's administrative offices with two other Deputies. He spots Stiles and Nova and holds up a "one minute" finger to the others before walking over to them.

"Don't you have a test to get to?" He asked. "What's going on? Did you find Derek yet?" Stiles asked and Stilinski sighed, "We're working on it. Go take your test. Go."

"Dad, listen...This is important. You need to be careful tonight. Especially tonight."

"I'm always careful."