Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR

Nova's outfit

Chapter Six🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

Chapter Six
🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

Nova sat down next to Stiles, raising her eyebrows at his ticked off face, "Do I want to ask?" She said slowly. "Last night at the parent teacher conference my dad got hit by a car that was backing out. And Scott could have saved him but he didn't." Stiles said and she bit her lip while nodding.

"Right, uh you know Allison called me last night and told me that she almost got hit by a car but Scott saved her." She said but apparently that just made Stiles more irritated, "Oh he saved her but not my dad."

"Ever stop to think that maybe Scott wasn't anywhere near your dad and didn't see it happen? Just cause he's a werewolf doesn't mean he's a superhero." Nova suggested while pulling her stuff out of her bag. "Who side are you on?" He asked.

"The side that doesn't deal with petty teenage drama. Just cause I'm a teenager again doesn't mean I wanna deal with the drama. The supernatural drama is more than enough." She said and he just rolled his eyes and looked at the door to see Scott walk in making him look away.

Nova looked at Scott with sad smiled as he sat down behind Stiles, "You still not talking to me?" Scott asked only to get ignored making Nova roll her eyes, "Can you at least tell me if your Dad is okay? It was just a bruise, right? Soft tissue damage?" Ignored.
"You know I feel really bad about
it?" Also ignored. "Okay, what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this out? And that I went to Derek for help."

"Finally." Nova mumbled and then looked at Stiles, smirking when she saw he was close to breaking. "Nova, can you please tell Scott that If I was talking to him, I'd tell him that he's an idiot for trusting Derek." Stiles said before turning back to the board, Nova rolled her eyes and turned to Scott.

"Stiles said that he doesn't actually hate you and that he's just being a drama queen because he has nothing better to do then be petty and watch Star Wars. But I think it's a great idea that you're finally getting help from an actual werewolf." Nova said making Scott chuckle. Stiles turn to Nova with a glare making her give him an innocent smile.

But soon enough he cracked and turned around to look at Scott, "What did he say?"

🐺

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry? Correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that you try to kill someone. That someone usually being me." Stiles said as the three if them walked out of class. "That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott answered

"How's he going to teach you to do
that?" Stiles asked and Scott shrugged "I don't know. I don't think he does
either." He said and Nova chuckled, "He never does."

"When are you seeing him again?"

"He doesn't want me to talk about
it. He told me to act normal today.
To just get through the day-"