you steal his hoodie

The sound of your boyfriend grumbling underneath his breath was what caught your attention when you came downstairs in search of him, fresh out of the shower.

You ran your fingers through your damp hair and saw him digging through the laundry basket. "What are you looking for, Cal?" You asked curiously, figuring maybe you could help him find whatever it was.

He turned around with a few words on the tip of his tongue but they fled his mind instantly when he saw you standing there... in the hoodie he had spent the last ten minutes looking everywhere for.

He chuckled and stood up, making his way over to you. "This, actually." He said as he put his arm around you, pulling at the fabric on your skin. "Oh? Sorry. I figured I'd be a little cold when I got out of the shower so I threw it on."

You watched as his eyes lit up a little. "It's warm and soft and smells just like you." His smile grew wider, turning into a grin as he sighed and placed his head on your shoulder. "I guess I can forgive you since you just look so adorable." He smiled, eyelashes tickling your neck.

You blushed and you were sure he could tell as he nudged his nose against your cheek then pressed his lips against it, trailing them to yours, pressing kisses in every spot he touched till he reached them.

"Want me to give it back?" He shook his head. "Nope. Never." He smiled, kissing you a few times before kissing across his face, your giggles making his heart flutter.

He was so in love with you already, but seeing you in his hoodie and seeing you this happy, just made him fall even more in love with you than he already was.