kissing in front of the boys

You watched as Calum set his bass down and reached for a bottle of water.

The boys have been hard at work with rehearsing for the upcoming tour and Calum wanted you to come to a few, wanting you to catch a glimpse of something so exciting and so important to him before anyone else did.

Luke was talking about adding another song to the setlist when you walked up behind Calum and hugged him from behind. You heard the giggle fall from his lips and he put the bottle of water in his hands down to place his hands over yours.

He craned his neck and smiled at you. "What do you think so far, baby?" You stroked his cheek then kissed it softly. "Absolutely amazing, as always. The fans are gonna go crazy over this setlist."

His eyes sparkled. "Thank you. But you missed." He winked and turned around to face you, puckering his lips up so you'd kiss them. He loved the adorable giggle that fell from your lips and the way you put your arms around him before you pressed your lips to his.

He moved his hands to your cheeks and deepened the kiss a little. You somehow always made him feel like it was only the two of you in the world when you were together, so he had completely zoned out of the conversation with the boys.

"Yeah, Cal? What do you think about adding-" Michael was ready to ask when the boys all looked back to find you passionately kissing. "Cal!" Ashton yelled rather loudly, making Calumk pull away from the kiss. "Hm? What? What is it?"

"Did you even hear what we were talking about or were you too busy making out with your girl?" Michael wondered but you could sense the smirk making its way to his face. "Yeah, no, I agree. Whatever you guys wanna do is cool." Calum quickly said before kissing you again, unable to stop his lips from pulling into a smile when you laughed against his lips and laid your forehead against his.

The boys just shook their heads and returned to talking about the tour for a few minutes, allowing you both some time alone that you deserved with how hard at work your boyfriend has been lately.

As crazy as it could drive them at times, they sure did love seeing Calum so happy, and they were thrilled that he'd found someone like you who loved him back just as much as he loved you.