Taken part 1

Pidge walked down the street, hands on her arms. She was only wearing a tanktop and some short-shorts. Looking at her watch, she realized it was midnight. She sighed and just kept walking.

Lance on the other hand was at work. He was a Fbi agent, working on a missing person case. Currently working at the office with his partners Hunk and Keith, and his boss, Shiro. They were all working on the same case and were all stuck. "Where would she have gone. Her family said that she was a smart girl, very important to her job and the top of her class." Hunk said.

 "Does she have a boyfriend? Can we question him?" Keith asked Shiro, who knows the most about this case. Suddenly a sargent came down with a man behind him. Space explorer Matt. Shiro went over to greet his friend and take him over to the table they were all at.

"Hello Matt." All the men said. "How was your day?" Lance asked. 

"As good as it could be when my sister is missing." He said bluntly.

"Ok, well we don't have any leads so far but do you know if she had any relationships and where she was last you saw her?" Keith asked. Matt sighed and sat in the chair in front of the table next to Hunk, across from him Keith and Lance.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend that I knew of and she was last going to the park by the coffee shop downtown." "Hmm..." They all sat there thinking. 

'What happened to Katie Holt?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pidge was cold. She doesn't remember how long she was gone, but she didn't want to go back. That man was a awful human. Was he even a Human? She didn't know. Pidge walked around a corner and saw some men walk out of a lit building. 

"I'm sorry Matt, I don't want to bother you too much but could you come back to the station tomorrow please. I would like to ask some more questions about your sister." A man who's hair was going white and was very tall told another, shorter brunette male.

"Ok, Yea sure." The brunette then walked to a car across the street and drove away. She thought she knew that man but she couldn't remember where from.

 The tall man just sighed and walked back into the building. She started walking over to the building and looked at the sign in front.'Police Dep.' "Huh, wonder if they could help me."

She walked inside and looked around. It was a room with some couches and plants. She walked up to the front desk to a woman with white hair and a pink and blue uniform on. 

"Hello?" Pidge said, getting the girls attention. She looked up surprised to see someone here at this time. "Hello, I'm Allura. What's your problem today, ma'am?"

Pidge stood there for a minute, trying to figure out why she was there. She then remembered that she was running from the man, and became very frightened. "He's after me. He's trying to get me. I don't want to go back. Please." She was freaking out now, paranoid that he will be there soon. 

Allura saw this and picked up her walkie talkie. "Shiro, we have a woman saying someone is following her, could you help me calm her down please?" She asked, worried for the woman. 

"Yea i'll bring the boys too, they need a break." Shiro said, in a slightly irritated voice. With that Allura stood up from her desk to the woman on the floor sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on boys, you need a break and a girl upstairs is paranoid about something." Shiro told his team, dragging them down to the front of the department. Once they got there they saw a woman on the floor crying and Allura, a desk worker, rubbing her back saying soothing words to try to calm her down. Shiro looked at the back of the girls head and thought he might know her.

They all went up to her and kneeled down so they could get a better look at her. Lance was the first to see her face and gasped.

"It's her..." He said.

The others looked at her face and all began to ask her question like 'Where have you been' and 'Did someone hurt you." Lance was the only one just looking at her. He genially felt bad for her. Slowly, Lance picked up the crying figure and turned to Shiro.

"I think we should take her down to a safer room. We should also contact her family and the hospital, have them bring someone down here to check on her." Shiro nodded and told Hunk to call the hospital and Keith to call her family. He then went over to Allura to ask her what Katie told her when she walked in.

Lance walked into a interrogation room, where he thought no one would interrupt and freak her out. He set her down on the floor, and felt her shiver at the cold floor.

"Hey, do you want me to get you a blanket?" She nodded, looking up at him. He smiled and walked out of the room to find a blanket.

Lance walked back into the room with a grey blanket. He looked over at her. She was barely wearing anything. it was the middle of the night in November. Handing her the blanket, he asked "Where have you been this whole time?" She shrugged and looked down.

"Not one to talk are you?" She looked at him and shrugged. "Well we will need you to talk to us at some point. Katie looked away.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

It slowly opened to reveal...