Hardships

Pidge pov

So hear I am, in my room with Hunk, Lance, and Keith, waiting for Shiro and Matt to get up here with the peanut butter cookies. We were playing Uno when I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and saw a message from Tyler, my boyfriend. I opened my phone and started texting him.

Tyler- Hey, Pidge. Can we talk?

I started to get a little worried but agreed

Pidge- Sure, whats wrong?

Tyler- Well, I have not been as happy lately, and I have noticed we have not been hanging out for a while. 

Pidge- We have both been busy, with work and school.

Tyler- I just need a break...

My breath hitched, and I hoped that the guys didn't notice.

Pidge- W-what do you mean?

Tyler- Pidge, I'm not saying this is forever, i'm just saying we could go find others and see if this was really meant to be.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I hiccuped. The boys looked up from the game to see me crying on my bed.

Pidge- Your not serious, are you?! What happened to saying you would marry me!?

Tyler- Pidge, I'm not happy in this relationship, we just need to be... IDK... free for a while?

Pidge-  What! Hell, I tried everything I could think of to make you happy. I did stuff that made me unhappy for you. I'm the one who is sacrificing everything for you and you are the one who said that you were unhappy. THAT'S BULL SHIT!!!

Tyler- Goodbye Katie

Pidge- I don't think this conversation is over!

Tyler just blocked this number

I gaped at the message. Hunk went to get Shiro and Matt while Keith and Lance were trying to figure out what was wrong.

"H-he b-blocked me..." I whispered.

"Who blocked you?" Keith asked.

I looked at them and said "T-Tyler, h-he broke u-up with m-me, then B-BLOCKED MY FREAKING N-NUMBER." More tears started to roll down my cheeks.

They looked at each other then hugged me. I sobbed into their shirts, hoping that I could fall into the happy feelings of me in their arms forever.  But I knew I had my boys to help me get through this, even though my heart was just ripped to a thousand pieces right in front of me.

Three months later

No ones pov

Tyler has made a group Chat with Lance, Keith, Shiro, and Hunk

Tyler~ Hey, guys

Lance~ ...Hey?

Keith~ What the hell do you want.

Tyler~ Jez Keith, I thought we were buds?

Keith~ Key word, 'WERE'

Tyler~ Ok, ok. I know you guys are mad at me but just hear me out.

Shiro~ Why should we, you hurt her.

Hunk~ Yea, and who comforted her?