Breathless~ Keith

Sorry if this is bad, its my first fanfiction on here. just enjoy what you can.

Pidge stomped through the halls of the castle, muttering altenen curse words. She was so upset with the team. They told her that apparently she was small and could get hurt easily, so she could not go on this rescue mission. She stared at them and stomped off. The boys knew that she had a temper but they didn't know what would happen if they left her alone at the castle.  Shiro looked at everyone and said "Who is going to stay here and watch Pidge?" Lance and Hunk looked at each other and said "NOT IT!" Lance looked at Keith and said "You get to stay here with the pidgin." Keith grunted then left to go find pidge. 

He was looking in the lounge when he heard aggravated screeching coming from down the hall. "Why do I have to be the one left with the weird one."

He walked down the hall, half expecting to end up in her room when he looked through the door to her lions hanger. He saw her getting ready to take off. oh no she is not going somewhere without me going too. I am not going to be stuck here all day doing nothing. He grabbed her from behind and dropped her. She looked at him from her spot on the ground and glared at him. 

"What do you want. You are not going to stop me, I'm leaving for a planet about 100 light years away since none of you guys care that I'm here." 

Keith smiled and said "How 'bout we both go there for a.... Vacation, then come back, Hmm? How 'bout that instead of leaving the team forever."

 She thought for a second, then looked up at him and nodded. She jumped up and said "I'll send you the coordinates. Beat you to the planet!" She then ran to the green lion and jumped inside. He chuckled and ran to get his uniform on and get to red. 

***Time Skip 'Cause I'm lazzzy***

They were in the middle of nowhere, at least one earth hour away from their destination. "I wish we could have taken the wormhole." Keith said. He was lying back in his chair, being bored as hell.  

"Keith. We are not altenen and the team brought Allura and Coran on the mission so we could not even try to make a wormhole. So stop your complaining." 

"Your cute when your angry..." 

".....What!"

"I said YOU. ARE. CUTE. WHEN. YOUR. ANGRY." 

"Oh....O-Okay"

They sat there for about 40 more minutes in silence until Keith heard a beep on the screen. He looked up at it and smiled. He commed pidge and said "Pidge, the planet is in sight. We can head down and check it out."

They land in a dark blue meadow with pink flowers in it. Pidge walked out of her lion and walked around, fascinated by the sight. She turned to Keith and yelled at him. "Come on slow poke! I saw a city over there before we landed, maybe we can go and find something to do." She started walking in the direction of the city, Keith close behind. 

They walked to a sign that read, 

Albrator Loine, Our village Our home. We will defend it from rebels no matter the cost. 

Pidge hummed, Then asked "Do you think they mean the coalition or their planets rebels?" Keith shrugged but stayed extra alert. They walked into the town and past some houses and shops. Pidge looked into one and smiled. Their were two little children picking out two different toys (maybe toys?) and laughing with each other. 

She turned to face forward when she saw the big sky scrapers ahead of them. She gasped at the sight. Keith looked at her and smiled to himself. He knew he liked Pidge and he didn't care if she didn't like him back.