Goodbye~ Hunk

Pidge looked up at Hunk who was crying, begging her not to leave. She looked down and said "The time has come, But you still have Shay and Lance and the rest of the palidens, You'll be fine. I'm flying away to find my father and brother." 

Her Mouth was numb after that last sentence. She didn't say family because she know he would argue about them being her family. Hunk didn't know what to say. She, his crush, said that she was going to be leaving team voltron for as long as it takes to get her Father and Brother when we could just look together not let her leave her temporary family. To Leave him. 

She was flying off in her lion, everyone calling out to her telling her not to leave, to think this through. All Hunk could say was "Pid- Katie, Please don't leave me." She took a deep breath and said "Although I'll be out of sight dear, know I'll be right here. Right here forever and ever and ever." He thought he heard a sob but let it be as she kept talking. "And when you look to the night sky's, don't think of goodbye's. Think how I'm right here." She then turned off the comms and let out a big sob. Then turned it back on and said "Shiro, Thank you for teaching me a lesson. And Lance, Thank you for listening to mine." She chuckled a sad laugh. "Coran, man you know how to ride a bike now!" The team chuckled. "And 'Llura, don't be scared I'll be fine."

"Keith, I know i'll be gone for a while, make sure to take care of everyone for me and check to see if I have any messages for you." She was about to turn off the comms when hunk said "Let me COME!" They all heard her sob that time when she said "No you can't come with me..." "STAY!!!" He yelled into the comm. She cried so hard everyone felt bad for her, "I wish I could, Goodbye. I know it's hard to say." The team then yelled it again. "COME!" "NO YOU CAN'T COME WITH ME!" "STAY!" "I WISH I COULD, GOODBYE!! OUCH!"

They all went silent as they heard lasers in the distance on the comm. She then yelled "I KNOW IT HURTS TO SAY-" She paused then quietly said, "I'd stay if I could." She sobbed And Hunk, Keith and Lance got into their lions to go get hers. She spoke through all the comms when she said "But the universe won't let me." Her breath hitched, and Hunk Made his lion go faster. All three got to her lion and boarded to make sure she was ok, but she was not. Apparently the blast she took (which by the way confused them as to where it had gone) had knocked her out of her seat into the sharp edge of her bayard, cutting through her suit and cutting, burning, and singeing, her skin. She looked up at Hunk, who had knelt down to get her. Smiling, she said "Please.... be good." She tried taking a deep breath but, more blood poured out of her body. "And don't you forget me." Lance and Keith were trying to find something to stop the bleeding. Hunk on the other hand, was freaking out by the fact that not even five minutes ago, they were fighting about how she was leaving, and now she was dieing. CRAZY RIGHT!!! They all heard her meek whisper when she said, looking directly at hunk " And although I'll be out of sight, dear, Know I'll be right here. Right here forever, ever, ever, ever. And when you look to the night skies, Don't think of goodbyes. Think how I'm right here, ever, ever, ever......" Her voice died out as she soon became unconscious. Lance and Keith came over with a cloth and grabbed her out of his hands, murmuring about how she was so stupid for going alone. They talked about who she was going to go with and made a decision that since Keith is the pilot of the red lion that he will be the fastest to get to the castle. Hunk and Lance would take the green lion back to her hanger.  

"Hey hunk are you ok?" Lance asked as they were flying back to the castle. He sighed, thinking of what exactly to say to that. "Although she said she would be out of sight, I'd always love her. Forever and ever." Lance's breath hitched. 'Hunk loves Pidge?' He thought, looking at the screen with Hunks teary eyed face on it. Lance looked straight at him and said, "We are not going to lose her Hunk. Just you wait." Hunk nodded. 

"And when you see her... Tell her that you love her. Before it's too late." 

They got back to the castle just as the others tried to put her in a healing pod. They looked at the two who were entering. Hunk was confused and Lance was angry. "Why isn't she in a healing pod!!? She is dying!!" Keith glared at him and said "We tried! She wouldn't let us put her in until she saw Hunk." Everyone turned to him as he walked towards her. She smiled at him and said "And although I'll be out of sight, dear, Know I'll be right here. Right here forever, ever, ev-" She coughed a lot and Hunk picked her up, telling her "And when you look to the night skies, Don't think of goodbyes. Think how I'm right here, ever, ever, ever......" He put her in the healing  pod, waiting till her eyes closed to finally let a tear down her face. Then came the roaring flood of emotion coming through the gaits.

Everyone went over to comfort him, but were pushed out of the way by Lance. (<3 <3 WE STAN PROTECTIVE LANCE!!! <3 <3) He brought Hunk to the kitchen and brought him some cooking utensils and watched Hunk bake his heart out. 

Lance was fine being with him till Pidge gets out. One, because Hunks his friend. And Two, HE GETS FREE FOOD!! He did really care about Hunks well being though. It had been 18 quintents since they put her in the pod and Hunk had only stopped cooking/baking to cry about how she said that she waited and that she would die for him. 

It had almost been a whole 30 hours when she came out. and the only one there was Coran. He looked at her and she glared. She turned toward the door and stomped out as Coran hollered at her that he needed to check her vitals. 

Pidge was walking down the hall and went into the lounge where everyone (except Hunk) was. Keith was the first to notice her stomp in, look around with a angry stare, and stomp past them. Lance and Shiro had worried faces, And Allura looked shocked. Looking at each other they jogged behind her as she went in the kitchen. 

Hunk turned towards the door, seeing a angry girl and a pack of palidens and a princess behind her. He started to say "Pid-" But got cut off when she jumped on him, knocking him over. She growled and said "Why were you not waiting for me!?!?" He hid his face and said "I donno." 

Her face turned a darker shade of red and she turned his head towards her and said "I love you, you idiot!!!" And pressed their lips together.

Hunk squeaked and Lance cheared. The team laughed. The girl got up and turned to head away when she was turned around to face Hunk again. "I Love you, too." He kissed her again and she melted into it. 

Hunk finally felt happy with this new revelation and a girl who loved him as well as amazing friends.

(1321 words)