"Shit!" He yells and yanks his hand back.

"Help!" I shout. "Somebody please h-" I'm cut off by him putting his hand back over my mouth.

"Bad. Don't fucking do that. You are coming with me so don't try to get away from me." He growled furiously in my ear. His hot breath fanning down my neck. Damn him.

"Alpha I got it." The guy comes back. Alpha? What kind of name was that? I was still turned to see the second man, so I put on my best pair of puppy dog eyes, hoping, praying, that this man would take mercy. I could tell even in the dark that the man had seen them, but he quickly turned away. I couldn't see the identity of either man, but I would figure it out soon enough, then I would turn them in.

"Well let's go," Alpha said still holding me. "Where do you live, so we can get some of your things." He demands, still probably angry about his bitten hand, well news flash, I'm angry too. I quickly shake my head no in defiance.

"Either you will tell me or I will find out for myself," He said. "And if you make me find it myself let me just say that," he paused and leaned close to me to whisper in my ear. "You will regret it." Shivers wracked down my body and he chuckled and began walking in the same direction I previously had been.

"Just point to where you live." He said. I contemplated on whether I should tell him or not. I sighed. He had me in a position where I couldn't do much, and even though I didn't trust him, I had a feeling that he would find out where I lived even if I didn't tell him. 

I point to the cheap apartment where everything looks like it came from hell its self. Once we got to the steps leading to my apartment light finally became good enough for me to make out who had me. Alpha had outstanding features. I began to feel the sweet smell circling me again. I felt like my body couldn't move, that is until he looked down at me as well and smirked at me. I noticed that I had stopped struggling, and forced myself to continue wiggling out of his hold. I looked behind us and saw the second man he looked beautiful as well. The dim light allowed me to make out his basic facial features. Both of these men had eyes that looked like they could pierce your soul. The second man looked vaguely familiar. I looked harder, and the closer we got to the light, the more I recognized him. Zeke.

"Zeke help me!" I yelled, but with the hand over my mouth it wasn't understandable. Alpha sighed and leaned back down to my ear.

"Don't yell and I will remove my hand. If I trust you with this, and you break my trust, I will punish you." He threatened before slowly moving his head away from mine. I nodded in understanding and he removed his hand.

"Zeke, please. Help me." I begged looking back to meet his eyes. Once again, he turned away from me.

"Adi. I-I'm sorry I can't help you we need you. It will make sense soon. I promise. Please don't be mad at me." He said with a pained look in his eyes. Alpha covered my mouth again. I felt tears sting my eyes and I sucked them back in. I just met him I shouldn't have trusted him. It's my own fault for becoming hurt. I felt Alpha lean down and place his nose in my neck. After a few long inhales he lifted his head.

"Calm down babygirl. You're going to be okay." He said before turning me in his arms so my chest was pressed against his. He wrapped my legs around his waist and held me close to him. I stopped struggling entirely when my head landed directly into his neck. The smell of maple and pine overwhelmed my senses, and I didn't even realize we were moving until we were right outside the door to my apartment. Alpha made quick work of reaching into my pocket and pulling out my key. He was about to open my door when Zeke interrupted.

"Shit, she has a dog." He said staring at me.

"What kind," Alpha asked also staring at me.

"German Shepherd." He mumbled. German Shepherds are known for being very aggressive to everyone but their owners whom they are very loyal too.