Introduction

Hi everyone! I originally published this book back in 2016, but due to recent inspiration I have decided to change this book up

Hi everyone! I originally published this book back in 2016, but due to recent inspiration I have decided to change this book up. It was a huge hit, and I never imagined anyone would like it. I started young at about 15 years old, writing and expressing myself. For some reason this book became extremely popular and back in 2017 or 2018 even hit top 50 in werewolf. I am honored to have each and every one of you reading my writing.

I truly owe you all a huge thank you! You have inspired me to continue writing and sharing who I am. I owe you all everything. You keep me going! Yes, you! I am so thankful to be blessed with your reads, votes, and kind comments.

Again, when I originally wrote this book I was not expecting anything huge, but I was so mistaken. Now looking back I wanted to change some things and make the book more realistic, or as realistic as a werewolf book can get. As far as updating goes, I am planning on updating every Thursday.

Start: 5/24/20.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ MY ORIGINAL STORY!!!

Hi, this is a new version of what you had previously read. The plot will, for the most part, stay the same. If you want to read again please do, the writing is much better and I have changed a lot. If you don't, thats fine too. I hope you enjoyed it the first time, and it is very similar still. Thank you for your support in the past, and I hope to see a lot of you again reading my new and improved work.

LOVE

~B