"Is it true you called miss Smith a bitch?"

"Not to her face" Felix mumbled quietly

"Can you repeat that?"

"I said no"

"Well miss Smith who is a very reliable teacher at skz academy seems to think you did" Felix looked over at miss bitch and scoweled does she not know how to foundation match? " so I believe it's best we sort out a punishment for you"

"You should expel him" she blurted out making Felix want to drop kick her right at that second.

"No that's a little too harsh, I think we will go for a one week suspension"

"Suspension?" Felix asked in disbelieve, surely this isn't fair. Yes maybe he was a bit rude but other students could probably get away with murder.

"Yes felix from today until next week you aren't coming to school. Understood?"

Well fuck Chan's about to kill me...

"Understood"

"Right now go grab your things from your classroom and leave the premises"

Oh right... my stuff is still in class. Jdkwhdjwhwidnfhwjdbej -this was meant to be internal screaming

He got up quickly making sure to bang the chair on the floor for good measure. He stormed out of the office and to his classroom.

"Ah Felix just in time to join the-" the teacher stopped short once he saw Felix packing his stuff.

"Felix what are you doing?"

Felix ignored his question and slung his bag on his back.

"Felix I said what are you doing?" He repeated his question again. Felix really did not want to tell the whole class he got suspended so he kept walking

"Felix if you don't tell me I'll give you detention"

Felix thought back to miss bitch and it made his blood boil.

"No need, I'm on suspencion" Felix waved him off and walked out the class.

That goes not wanting to tell everyone

...

*knock knock*

Hearing a knock at his door Felix walked over.

As soon as he opened it he slammed it back shut because he did not want to face the beast which is bang chan when he is angry.

Shit

"Felix open the damn door" he flinched back when he heard the repetitive loud banging

"What's the password" Felix still being cheeky asked through the letter box

"You are not doing this with me let me in"

"No way, I suggest you go home because I won't do it" Felix started walking back down the corridor to the kitchen.

*click*

What the-...fuck"

"Felix" he looked towards a pissed looking Chan stood in the doorway

Dammit I should never have left the spare key under the door mat.

"..."

"Not saying anything?" Chan crossed his arms

"..." gotta go

Annndd...that's when Felix took off sprinting upstairs

"Oi get back here"

Felix ran up the stairs and almost made it to the bathroom but alas he was pulled back by Chan. He held him in a tight back hug holding one hand up and one down. (Idrk how to describe the pose but it's done in anime so...)

"Why did you get suspended?" He whispered into the boys ear making him shiver

"No reason" Felix huffed, the position they where in was very akward and he wanted to lock himself in the bathroom

"That's not the truth" Chan sighed biting Felix's ear out of habit

"H-hey are you going to let me go" Felix asked hopefully

"No" Chan pressed the boy against the wall and held both Felix's hands together above his head.

"Please"

"Only when you tell me why you where suspended"

Felix whined at that and tried desperately to get away but it was no use.

"I'll stay here forever, eventually you'll have to let go" Felix huffed being stubborn

"You are being such a brat right now" Chan huffed kissing the back of Felix's kneck

"I'm not a brat"

"Yes you are" Chan said sternly why this bitch starting to be all dominant now

"I actually know why you were suspended I just wanted to see if you told me"

"How would you know I called Mrs Smith a bitch- wait a minute" felix realised he'd now just accidently admitted to his 'crime'

"Oh so that's what you did" Chan flipped Felix over so he was facing him

"It wasn't to her face" Felix looked down with a pout.

"Oh?" Chan raised an eyebrow "I thought it'd be worse"

"WORSE?! who do you take me for" Felix tried to hit Chan out of annoyance but he couldn't move his arms "ahhhhh"

Felix was getting frustrated now, he'd had an awful passed two days and this wasn't helping.

"Aww you are so cute when you are angry" Chan smirked looking at Felix's annoyed face.

"Am not" Felix huffed

"You so are" Chan smiled before kissing Felix's lips softly

"Stop giving me little kisses, what if I want the tongue?"

"You want to French kiss?"

"Oui"

Chan rolled his eyes before grabbing the back of Felix's head and pulling his face closer. He dropped Felixs hands allowing him to wrap his arms around his kneck.

They connected their lips and kissed until Felix got impatient and starting biting Chan's bottom lip. Getting the message Chan pressed his tongue into Felix's open mouth.

Felix jumped up latching his legs around Chan's waist wanting to be closer. His hands tangled in the olders hair.

"Do I get this more now you're suspended?"

Instead of responding Felix tightly pulled Chan's hair making him groan.

"Oh I see how it is"

I don't 👀

Pinterest want to explain?