ABY - XIX

AN: I changed Alex to Aito and Sam to Kazuto. And Geldris won, so yaa... Now I feel awkward-
***
"We need to talk," A voice enveloped the room. Elizabeth turned around and saw Meliodas standing there, his arms crossed. (I was so close to making this Kaitlyn I swear-)

"About what?" Elizabeth asked, staring wide-eyed at him. Meliodas breathed through his nose and held out a paper, one that Elizabeth failed to notice before. "What's that?"

"It's your drawing," Meliodas told her. He pointed to the words at the bottom. "What do you mean, 'I'm sorry?'" He asked.

Elizabeth stared at the words, "I meant that, I'm sorry for not telling you the truth sooner."

"The truth? And please, enlighten me on what that would be," Meliodas narrowed his dark -almost black- purple eyes at her, trying to see what she was getting at. (Is it odd that I forget Meliodas has demon mode activates 23/7 in this book? {I say 23/7 because the dude deserves some snacc breaks})

"I never cheated on you for two reasons. One: We weren't ever together. And two: Zeldris was just making sure passerbys couldn't see my... Cleavage," Elizabeth awkwardly said. "I think we rushed into our relationship too fast and we never really got the chance to bond."

Meliodas thought about her words, seeing the sincerity in what she said. "I guess we did move to fast. And I did jumptoconcl..." Meliodas mumbled off.

"What?" Elizabeth asked.

"I did jumptoconclus..." He mumbled again.

"Can't hear you," Elizabeth teased.

"I did... Jump to conclusions," Meliodas got out, finally.

"It's alright," Elizabeth smiled and all was right with the world.

...

...That was a lie. Elizabeth still had her secret to tell and Kaitlyn needs to get what she deserves.

After Elizabeths and Meliodas's talk, the two went to inform the group about what happened. And to convince Elaine to come back. They made some small talk while they were walking about... Normal things.

"You guys cool now?" Ban asked when he saw Elizabeth and Meliodas walk up together.

"We're trying," Elizabeth said, twiddling with her fingers. She smiled at the group, silently thanking them for their help and looked over at Zeldris, who was glaring at a girl near him. "Zeldris?" Elizabeth asked.

Zeldris snapped out of whatever trance he was in and looked at the group, "Yeah?"

"You okay?" Meliodas asked.

"Ya I'm fine-" He abruptly stood up. "You're talking to me?"

Meliodas sighed, "Yeah, I guess I am."

Zeldris furrowed his eyebrows, "So you guys made up then." He sat back down and went back to glaring at the female next to him.

"Who's this?" Meliodas asked.

"My supposed soulmate," Zeldris sneered, glaring at the lady. The lady returned the glare, doing it a million times better than Zeldris.

"It's not supposed you idiot," Gelda rolled her eyes at him.  "You have my first words said to you and I have your first words said to me. It isn't that complicated."

"There could be other people with those words," Zeldris told her.

"So you go around telling everyone 'Enough to break the ice?'" Gelda looked at him.