SHADOW OF PAST

“The marks humans leave are too often scars.” ..

Chapter 24

Jk POV

After putting her in her bed...i sat there for a while..on the edge of the bed.. watching her small figure sleeping peacefully away from the worries of the world...

I don't know why but i was thinking a lot of weird things these days...hyungs...maira...this is all so much confusion!!

Then i saw her scrunching her nose... As if something was bothering her then i observed few  hair strands which were teasing her face and nose...and how lazy is she... instead of moving her hands she is just scrunching her nose 😂

I chuckled at the sight and leaned in to remove the fringes away

I chuckled at the sight and leaned in to remove the fringes away...she immediately changed her expression to again sleepy baby ones..😂..

As i was getting back i saw some light black shadow on her neck

As i was getting back i saw some light black shadow on her neck ..near her right collarbone...
Unconsciously my hand moved to slide down the blanket a bit ...to see properly...while i was just holding the hem of the blanket...

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!? , WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SEE ....A GIRLS COLLARBONE WHO IS ASLEEP!!..WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU JUNGKOOK!!... "

with this i pulled my hand...in self disgust...then i noticed that it was moving...

Arghh!! WHAT IF ITS SOMETHING DANGEROUS!!

without thinking much i slowly grabbed that part of blanket slowly sliding it ...i had no option!! I was doing this with eyes half closed...i know it's not  something that pervert but...still I'm so new to all this... slowly i opened my eyes...and i was shocked !!

It was not any shadow!! It was a scar...a pretty big one...like easy to be noticed..some 4-5 cms..light black in colour...looks like some old scar...but why the hell is it on her collarbone...
Wait i did see similar one on first day on her arm...i slowly slid the blanket to have a look at her arm...they were similar...

But how come she got hit here...

I looked back at her collarbone scar...!! Why does it looks like there's a story behind it...she was hiding her arm too the day I noticed her scar ...

Suddenly a wave of emotions took over me...i was feeling sorry for her...Why!!? I didn't do anything wrong!!..

When my hand moved to touch her scar...as if i was the one responsible for it...or like i don't have anything to heal it!! I can't help her...this guilt was eating me up suddenly...

The hell is this why am i getting such thoughts...i didn't do anything!!??...

I know she saved me...I'll surely pay her off later when i get back!!

It felt like these words were not spoken by jungkook ....
but by a millionaire who can buy things with money...
this was a jungkook somewhere hiding inside whom i never wanted to surface...
but he just pops up when i try to console myself ...

whereas my heart was still not accepting this  ...as if it said.." can you pay her off.. .!!? Really think again"

As i touched her scar she started wriggling..in the bed...i immediately scooted away....and  got up from the bed ...i started moving backwards...taking silent steps...then i turned to exit the room and before leaving the room i turned back to see her once again before i  left the room

I went to the other room...

It was around 3:30 ...and i was lying in the bed with eyes wide open..

Lots of thoughts going on in my head...
I was staring at the ceiling...and slowly i drifted off to sleep...

Mafia india

( It's been a few chapters i wrote about them..so I'll remind Y'ALL that the mafia appointed Ajay to find jk)

Ajay POV

Boss gave gave me a task...and i know it's not going to be easy...that guy can be anywhere..!

He can be alive ...

He can be dead...

He can be hiding...

Or he might be in verge of just escaping...or even contacting...his family...

We should hurry...and start finding him right away!!

I had 5 men with me to do the job!!

He said the escapee is weak he can't fight...so we don't need much people once we find him...but few people were needed to trace him...

I told them to spread in common man clothing and collect omg as silent as possible so that if he is hiding somewhere he should not be aware of our search!!
....

Since he was injured he must be needing treatment....

We started the search with all the hospitals , clinics , or any place where he could get medical help...

Sorry my readers this chapter was really small...but believe me I'm super busy withy college stuff...they are pouring assignments like a waterfall..