Chapter Five: Nobody Wants Me

Lexi POV:
I couldn't believe that for the second time in my life my dad was ditching me again, and i stupidly do what i always do in situations like these and ran , i manage to hide from Kim who wouldn't leave me alone , after 10 minutes of running i was able to get to the shop and the top of the hill, before going in a took my tie and jumper off to make it look like i was older, " Hi, can i get the bottle of vodka please?" I asked " yeah sure, small or large?" Asked the person behind the till " a large please " i laughed " thats £20 please" the man said as i handed over a £20 notes " thank you" i said before putting it in my bag and quickly walking to the woods , i found a bench and sat down and opened the bottle. I hated times like these it was like nobody wanted me, but it was the truth.

I sat and cried whilst i made my way through the bottle of vodka , i must have passed out because when i woke up it was dark , i checked my phone to see loads of missed calls and messages from my parents and Eddie and my siblings, mainly my mum and Eddie. I got myself up and started drinking the rest of the bottle through the woods, i must have been walking for a while because i found myself back at the school. I checked the time and saw that it was 7pm , i couldn't go home because im not in the right mind frame to deal with either of my parent's so i phoned the only person who i know would help.

"Hey can you come pick me up please? Im at the school and i cant go home" i slurred to he person on the phone " Lexi, you should go home your parents will be worried and are you drunk?" they said " i cant, please im cold and i want you please" i said starting to cry " okay okay, give me 10 minutes and ill be there" they said before hanging the phone up.

After waiting nearly half an hour i saw their car start to pull up so i stood up and walked towards it " hey sorry im late i had a bit of an issue" they said as i opened the car door and got in " its fine" i said getting into the car

Sorry for the short update this was just a filler because somehow some of my chapters have been deleted as I pre write them , really sorry xx