Chapter 17

NAOMI'S P.O.V.

I knocked on the door once more, a bit louder this time, until I finally heard someone unlocking it from the other side. The door opened and the strong smell of weed hit my nose. I looked up and saw that it was Ren who answered the door. He looked completely shocked to see me here.
"Naomi...what are you doing here?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and turned his head to look behind him. I looked passed him and seen a whole bunch of bitches without clothes, some dancing and some sitting at random places around the room.
"Where's E?" I inquired as I crossed my arms across my chest.
"He's uh... he's not here. He's with Jerry." He lied, scratching the back of his neck.
I squinted my eyes as I grew more impatient by the second, "I know he's in here."
"He's not." He mumbled.
"Move, Ren." I barged through him and made my way inside the room. I looked around for Eric, but I saw him no where around the room.
"Naomi?!" Cube surprisingly asked once he saw me. "What the hell are you doing here?" He immediately got up from the bed he was sitting on and walked up to me.
"Where is he?" I put my hands on my hips, waiting. "Where is he O'Shea?"
I was waiting for an answer that was never going to come. It was obvious that they were hiding something from me. I shook my head and looked around the room once more. I was about to exit the room until I noticed that there was a hallway that connected the front room to the back. I realized that there was one place I still haven't checked, the bathroom. Once I started walking towards it, O'Shea instantly grabbed my forearm and pulled me back, stopping me.
"Don't go in there Naomi." He told me.
I pulled away, ignoring him and finished my short stride to the bathroom but once I got there and opened the door, I regretted it. I regretted everything. Eric was leaning on the counter with his pants down and a girl was kneeling down in front of him, sucking him off. When he noticed me, his face completely dropped and frantically pushed her away from him as he pulled his pants up. I couldn't even say anything. I was just angry. I wanted to hurt and take it out on the girl who was still on the ground but there was no point. I was more embarrassed than anything and sick to my stomach again. I needed to get out of here.
"Naomi, I..." Eric started to speak but I quickly held my hand up to him as I backed away and left him there. I didn't want to hear it.
"Naomi.." He called, following me out the room. I started to walk faster but he caught up, and pulled me back to him, "Hold up Naomi."
"Eric, don't touch me!" I ordered, clenching my fist as I pushed him away from me. "Please, don't touch me."
"Can you let me explain?" He said as he held onto me. "I didn't know you were coming Naomi."
My eyebrows bunched up in confusion, "And that makes it okay?!" I yelled. "Have you been fucking with other bitches since you left on tour?! Since you've been with me?!"
He ran his hand down his face in frustration. He couldn't answer, he was speechless so I just shook my head and exited their room, racing out onto the empty hallway.
"Naomi..." He caught up to me once more, standing in front of me and blocking my only way to get to my room. "Naomi, please wait."
"For what Eric?!" Tears started to bunch up in my eyes. "I don't want to speak to you. I don't want to be around you."
"I'm sorry baby. I-" He stopped. "Fuck!" He yelled out in frustration as he tried to conjure up what to say.
"You're not! You're only sorry you got caught!" I tried going past him but he kept blocking my way.
"No. No Naomi. I am sorry, please believe me."
"Why should I?!" I yelled. "You're not the person I thought you were Eric. Have you been messing with other bitches since we got together?"
He sighed and leaned against the wall with his head down, probably debating if he should come clean.
"Have you?" I insisted.
He looked at me before mumbling, "Yeah..."
I shook my head and let out a light scoff.
"I'm done E...we're done. Go back and enjoy your party."
I pulled away from him and looked at him once more before finally walking away, ignoring his pleas. I loved Eric so much and I didn't know how I was gonna get over him, but I had to. I had to leave him.

                                             •••

NAOMI'S P.O.V.

"Tina..." I frantically called and knocked on the door for her to open. After a few seconds, she did with a worried expression on her face.
"Damn Naomi, what the hell-" She started.
"Tina, get your shit, we're leaving." I told her as I walked into the room.
"What do you mean?" She inquired. "Leaving as in going back to Cali?"
"Yes, Tina!" I sighed and tried to calm down.
"Wait, just sit down. Talk to me. What happened?" She frowned.
I shook my head as I sat down on a bed and put my face in my hands.
"You were right Tina. About Eazy." I paused. "I caught him with some other bitch."
"That dog..." Tina muttered. "Naomi, I told you so. I told you that he was no good. You deserve so so so much better."
"I thought he'd be different. I love him Tina." I broke down.
"I know, I know. But you can't be trusting these dudes, especially when they're getting mad fame and money now." She spoke as she wiped the tears on my cheeks. "You love Eric, not Eazy. And he has to understand that you can't love both."
"He's not gonna choose Tina, I won't make him choose either." I told her. "It doesn't even matter. It's over between us. I just want to go. Please Tina." I stood up from the bed and paced back and forth, taking deep breathes. "I want to go."
She sighed, "Look, I already started unpacking. Relax, try to calm down and let's stay here just for the night. And if you still feel the same in the morning, then we can leave."
"I don't want to be here Tina. Knowing that's he's down the hall with all those other hoes." I explained as I wiped the tears falling from my eyes.
"He's not gonna be with no other hoes, especially after being caught up. He's gonna bring is little short ass over here to try and talk to you but trust me, he's gonna hear it from me."
I shook my head and gave her a small smile, "Alright. But we'll leave first thing in the morning."
"Deal." She smiled and pulled me in for a hug, "Everything's gonna be okay. You don't need that fool Naomi."
"Yeah." I said, agreeing with her. Kinda.

                                              •••