18

Her voice was beautiful, it was raspy but smooth, on the deeper side but with range. She quickly sung her way through a Lauren Hill song.

"Wow.. you're so good." I got insecure as fuck. Of course Jaylen wants her over me. Look at her, The biggest most beautiful Afro I've ever seen, gorgeous smile, perfect body, and she's so gifted.

I was so stupid to choose Mean over Jaylen, now I have no choice in hell.

She chuckled when I complemented her almost like she didn't really believe I liked it.

"No seriously! You sound so good. You sound like warm soft chocolate cake."

She laughed her cheeks started to get red and she quickly disappeared into the back, which I assume is her room.

When she came back she sat at the coffee table rolling up.

How could she act so awkward and shy when she literally performs for money.

I sat on the couch with her and Mr.Nubs jumped into my lap with no warning.

I stiffened up surprised, waiting for him to settle down.

He sniffed at my soda then curled up in my lap.

She laughed "aw, look at that, y'all are getting along already."

I smiled petting him. When he started to purr it scared the shit out of me. I forgot how cats work for a second.

"I didn't expect you to..."

"What smoke at my house? Yea.. my neighbors mind their business... as they fucking should." She said before licking the blunt. I watched her tongue slide across it.

"Girl, I don't know about you but I was so happy to have another fem on the boat. I hate being around just studs. They always want you to do something freaky. Did you see how Jaylen was looking at us when we skinny dipped? I'm not gonna lie. I don't usually do things to amuse studs. If I'm gonna mess with a fem I do it in private, cause they always tryna see some fem on fem action but I genuinely like fems better."

"Then why did you do it?"

"I just figured why not, you looked nervous and they were gonna pressure you into doing it anyway. I thought it would ease your nerves a little if you had someone to do it with. Besides, the looks on both of their faces were priceless. They looked like they were gonna nut in their boxers" she laughed.

I bit my lip thinking about her hands on me.

"Yea, Jaylen's lucky.. I'm sure she's completely over me. I mean how could she not be?"

She chuckled lighting the blunt "you think so?"

She said it as if she didn't believe me. Has she never seen herself?

"Sooo, you can tell me if you don't want to talk about it... but what's up with you and Mean? Y'all make such a sexy couple."

"Yea, she's really sexy.. I mean, we're dating.. it's cool."

"I bet she be fucking your shit up huh?" She covered her mouth. "I'm sorry.. I'm one of those friends who has no filter at all."

If only she actually knew, Yea Mean is great with the strap.. that's about it.

I laughed "it's fine.. I've had training. My friend Bri is off the wall."

"Bri as in the Briana your mom thinks is the devil?" She asked handing me the blunt.

I hit it hard. "Yep. That's her."

"You two fucked?"

I blushed hard.