17

We did have a lot of fun out on the boat. As much as I wanted to hate Tiana but I couldn't, she's pretty cool. I felt like Jaylen was rubbing it in my face every chance she got. I mean it wouldn't really be a surprise, but it seems like every time she flirted with Tiana she'd watch for my reaction.

I stepped out of the shower. I wasn't ready to get out yet but my phone kept going off. It's probably Bri cussing me out. I haven't spoken to her since the weekend started. I don't want to tell her Jaylen found out. Why so she can talk shit? All she's gonna do is tell me she warned me and I CANT tell her about Tiana she would roast me so fucking hard.

I looked at my phone. Wow, even worst. 13 missed calls and twenty missed texts from my mom.

Mom: honey I'm so worried about you! I haven't heard from you since Thursday!

Mom: please call me

Mom: I love you so much

Mom: I'm starting to think something happened to you!

Damn it. My phone died on the boat.

I texted her back quick.

Kya: mom I'm fine

I swear I got a reply as soon as I sent it.

Mom: come home right now.

Fuck. I threw my clothes on quickly. and came out of the bathroom. Everybody was chilling and smoking in the living room.

"Heyyy" I said awkwardly.. "I need to go home."

"Fuck you mean 'need to go home'?"Mean whined.

I sighed "it's my mom. You know how she is. She's panicking because I haven't been around in 3 days."

"Aight" Jaylen said. She slid from under Tiana quickly. I saw a slight smile form on her face.

"I don't know... I feel like she's going to be lurking outside waiting for me just to see who I'm with. She's so embarrassing"

"I can take you !" Tiana said hopping up.

I rolled my eyes in my head "no! I couldn't ask you to"

She laughed "girl!" She grabbed her purse and keys. "Come on!"

The first 5 minutes were kind of awkward I really didn't mind though I didn't want to get any closer to her or cooler with her. I just kept hearing Jaylen moan her name in my head from last night. What was she doing to her?

She looked over at me. "So how do you know Jaylen and Mean?... can I call her Mean? Jaylen calls her Amina..."

"She rather be called Mean, Jaylen's just petty as fuck... I met Jaylen at the mall and I was trying to ghost her but she kept hitting me up and here we are."

She chuckled. "So Jaylen  likes you?"

"I mean she did but I started messing around with her sister, besides she has you"

"I don't know if she has me per say.." she giggled a little "we did just meet but I mean she's sexy and she's not to touch me not, that's a dealbreaker! I don't understand some studs, it's like OK well I like girls!  I want to play too."

I thought about Mean and flared my nose.

"Yea.. I heard" I said raising my eyebrows and looking out the window.

She sucked in her breath and as if she was surprised. "We were pretty loud last night huh? that's embarrassing. I know Jaylen was loud I kept telling her to stay quiet but I guess she hasn't been touched in a while"