16

In the morning we were woken up by Jaylen knocking on our door.

Okay, I say morning loosely. I turned over half asleep and checked my phone. 12pm. I groaned me and Mean we're both knocked out.

"Mean!" I whined for her to get up.

"Hell no." She said turn away from me.

"She's your sister" I said squinting at the back of her head.

"Yea and she's you're 'friend', she not worried about me."

Jaylen knocked again. I sighed getting up.

I opened the door and for a second it looked like Jaylen forgot what she was going to say. She looked at me standing there in one of Mean's shirts.

I looked at her awkwardly waiting for her to say something.

"Hey, Uh.. I just figured... it's Saturday. I rented a boat... nothing fancy or no shit. But I thought we could all just chill out on the lake ... or something"

Damn, rented out a boat? Where does she work again?

This time she was waiting on my reply.

Spending the day on a boat with Jaylen and Mean? That sounds cool.

"Yea! That sounds fun."

"Cool" she cracked a smile.

Jaylen's room door opened. There she is. Her skin was deep and dark and sooo flawless. Enough of it was showing for me to know. She had on red bikini top that complemented her dark skin so well, and a tight sheer cover up skirt covering her bikini bottoms.

I tried not to stare but she deadass looked like a black goddess. Her Afro stretched past her shoulders like some type of African queen.

God damn... this is Tiana?

She walked up behind Jaylen and wrapped her arms around her making eye contact with me.

"Who's this?" She asked smiling at me.

Jaylen smirked not taking her eyes off of me. "Oh, that's my friend Kya"

"Do me a favor and roll us like 5 blunts ma" Jaylen said to her. "Imma get shit ready"

She tapped Tiana's ass before she walked away. Then she looked at me and smiled. "What?"

I'm not gonna lie, I was jealous as fuck.... like she's fine fine... I don't look anything like her why did Jaylen want me?

I came back into the room, Mean had went back to sleep.

She was laying peacefully on her back with her arms spread out. Ugh she so damn cute. I sat on her lap facing her.

She shifted a little, waking up and putting her hands on my waist.

"You gotta get up"

"Man for what?" She squinted.

"We're going on a boat!" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"I'm not going nowhere with Jaylen" she huffed.

"Wha- bu- you have to! It's a fucking boat... and there's gonna be weed... and alcohol.. and maybe we could get some food"

"Nah I'm good" she said picking up her phone.

I pouted taking her phone out of her hand.

"Mean!"

"What? How you just gonna take my phone?"