15

"My sister?!" She asked looking disgusted. She froze when those words left my mouth. She got off of me.

"Jaylen..."

"Wooowwww... are you serious?! Like what the- nah... hell no. Did you- did you FUCK her? Don't you fucking lie to me either."

I stiffened up. I was so scared.

She knew I wasn't gonna answer. She nodded her head pursing her lips. Then started heading to Mean's  room.

"Jaylen! Jaylen no-" I followed

"Shut yo ass up."

She bursted into Mean's room.

"Nigga what the fuck?" I heard Mean say.

I followed her in. My heart was beating out my chest.

Mean and I made eye contact.

"So you fucked her?"

I was praying that Mean wouldn't say anything. I just knew if she opened her mouth everything would get worst.

"Nigga get the fuck out my room with this corny shit."

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Jaylen's voice boomed. I jumped.

Mean chuckled "who the fuck you yelling at?"

"A pussy ass bum ass nigga who's scared to own up to her shit"

"Stop it" I whined

Jaylen's snapped her neck turning towards me. Her eyes shot at me like bullets.

"Shut the fuck up!"

I was so scared she would put her hands on me.

"Ain't nobody no damn pussy. I ain't scared of  you nigga. Yea I fucked her. Shit, I'm FUCKING her"

Jaylen slowly turned and looked at Mean.

"Yo you fucking dirty! You corny! Bitch ass, you knew I had feelings for her!"

Mean was still sitting with her back against the headboard unphased "no the fuck I didn't. You don't talk to me. How was I su-"

Mean didn't see it coming. I barely saw it myself. Jaylen snuck the fuck out of her. I saw her fist jab out in the middle of Mean's sentence and she connected to her jaw.

"Jaylen!"

Mean hopped up angry ready to fight. "Oh nigga you got me fucked up! Come on! Let's fight Bitch I don't give a fuck!"

"No! Stop, don't fight! Mean! Jaylen!"

It was honestly an unfair fight. Mean was sober and quicker with her movements. Jaylen was swinging hard but sloppy. Jaylen decked Mean again but then Mean hit her twice quick as fuck in the throat.

Jaylen gasped trying to catch her breath. She staggered towards her but Mean tripped her up. She got on top of her and started going in

"Mean! Amina stop!"

"Punk ass nigga! Thats what you get for tryna sneak somebody! She don't wanna fuck your lame drunk ass! Stupid ass bitch!" She said all this while continuing to hit her. Jaylen looked so angry under her trying to find her way back up to fight.

Mean kept holding her down. "When I let you up, you gonna take your drunk ass back in the room and leave us the fuck alone"

"Fuck you! Pussy!" Jaylen spat at her.

"Aight cool. I guess imma keep holding yo ass down. Give up bruh. I'm fucking her. And you got yo ass beat. You look sad."

"Nigga you a fucking bum! She not gonna want you! That's why MiMi cheated on yo ass!"