Chapter 24

Hey guyz so yes i finally uploaded... Hope you enjoy it and please dont be afraid to vote and comment ;) 

thanx for all the support

jazmink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24

Rachel’s POV

“Don’t say it.” I narrowed my eyes at Cassy whose mouth was still open as if she was about to start talking, add that twinkle in her eyes and I knew exactly what she was going to say.

She pouted, “Why not?” she said, hooking her arm through mine.

We were currently heading back to the ball room, where the cake was to be cut. Cassy insisted that I walk in with her instead of next to Mason, since it wasn’t the time to be spreading rumours around the wedding crowd. Mason was ordered by Cassy to come back after 5 minutes.

“Because I already know what you going to say, since you’ve being telling me the same thing for the last year.”

“You know you make this gloating thing no fun.” She gave me her best irritated face but I could see right through it. She was genuinely happy that I had finally confessed my feelings to Mason and the fact that she was right about practically everything just gives her more reason to be even more joyful.

I chuckled, “Thanks Cass for everything.” I squeezed her arm, showing her how much she meant to me.

She smiled, “That’s what best-friends slash sisters are for, right?”

I smiled as we entered the ballroom; all the guests were spread out in clusters as they made small talk. Jaime smiled as we approached him; he seemed to be waiting for us because he immediately called for the cake as soon as we arrived.

“Please gather around for the cake cutting.” Cassy’s dad announced to all the guests.

Soon everyone was gathered around the huge six tier cake which looked as if it had came out of an episode of Cake Boss. Everyone ‘oooh’d’ and ‘aaah’d’ over the cake, while I stood a little to the side, giving Cassy and Jaime enough space to cut their cake. A cheer erupted as Cassy shoved a rather big piece of red velvet cake into Jaime’s mouth.

I laughed with the rest of the crowd as they playfully bantered with each other. It was the most refreshing site in my life and I knew I’d cherish this moment forever.

I gazed around the ballroom, my eyes widening as I watched Mason and Zack talking in the corner. They both looked calm and even friendly to each other but I had no idea what they were talking about. Suddenly they both looked up, their gazes connecting with mine. I blinked as they both grinned at me, while Mason’s looked more sensual, Zach’s looked more understanding.

“Rach? You want a piece?” I snapped my attention back to Cassy who was grinning like Cheshire cat.

I chuckled at the dot of cream Jaime had put on her nose which she either didn’t mind or didn’t know existed.

“Of course I do! What kind of question is that?!” I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her against me before wrapping my arm around Jamie’s waist.

“I love you guys you know that?” I smiled at both of them, showing them how much they both meant to me.

“We love you too Rach.” Cassy said, biting her lip to stop the oncoming tears.