Chapter 22

My Mason------------------> god i love this guy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

Rachel’s POV

“Adam you said you wouldn’t steal them, now give them back or else I’ll feed you to my dog.” I stared at the tiny little girl dressed in a beautiful cream dress, chasing after a tuxedo clad Adam as he chuckled while waving a bouquet of white flowers in his hand. I shook my head, chuckling at that rascal as he held the flowers just out of the little girls reach.

“Hah! Your dog couldn’t even eat a fly.” He taunted shaking his head at her.

I decided that the girl had had enough tormenting by the rascal, stepping forward I pulled the bouquet out of his hand and handed it to the grief stricken little girl.

“Here you go sweetie, this little rascal,” I grabbed Adam’s head as he chuckled, “will not be troubling you again and if he does then you come find me okay.” The little girl offered me a tentative smile before sticking her tongue out at Adam and then dashing away.

“Aww Rach you spoilt my fun.” Adam threw his hands up in the air dramatically.

I raised my eyebrows at him, “And troubling an innocent little girl is fun, how?” I asked giving him a stern look.

He shrugged giving me a sheepish smile, “we guys, it’s what we do.” He stated simply.

I broke into a fit of laughter as I stared at this adorable boy in front of me who had the mind and tongue of an evil rake.

“You my little scamp are going to be the death of any lady you come across.” I grabbed him around his waist as he giggled and squirmed in my hold.

“There you are.” I looked up at Cassy as she stood with her hands on her hips and her cheeks flaming. She looked pretty pissed off.

“Here I am.” I said giving her a guilty smile.

“It’s about time, I’ve been waiting for hours.” She crossed her arms, giving me her most parental look.

I sighed, “I know I’m sorry.” I paused as I gazed at Cassy only realizing now that she already had her wedding gown on, “Oh my flip Cassy you look beautiful.” I gasped walking towards her with Adam still in my hands as he silently watched our exchange.

I smiled as I saw Cassy blush, “Really?” she asked rubbing her palms over the ivory silk, I nodded giving her my most sincere smile. She smiled back but only for a second, “I’m still mad at you, stop complimenting me.” She said frowning at me but I knew that Cassy couldn’t stay mad at me for longer than 10 minutes.

I sighed, again, “I know, but I’m here now so let’s get this party started.” I shouted enthusiastically, causing the little rascal in my arms to chuckle.

“Wow.” I smiled at Zach as he gazed at me. I was finally dressed and ready, my dress the same one Jamie had chosen for me, the silver and blue mixing together to form a beautiful clash of colour as it flowed down the length of my body. My hair was pinned up intricately with a few curls left to fall against my cheeks and neck. A simple diamond necklace and bracelet, which was gifted to me by my mother, accompanied the look.

I took a minute to study Zach and I was pleased to say that he looked rather handsome in his black tuxedo and crisp white shirt, his hair was combed backwards giving him a regal look which suited him perfectly.

“You look great.” I said, smiling as I walked towards him. We had been dating for three weeks now and so far we had gone out thrice in the three weeks. Zach was an amazing guy and been with him was always fun and he never failed at making me smile or laugh. Mason and I stayed formal for most of the time with the occasional sentence exchange. I really missed him and our times together, just talking and laughing, he was the one person who understood me and I blew our friendship up the day I asked him to stay with me.