Chapter 7

hey guys so heres chapter 7. I hope you enjoy it because i really enjoyed writing it.

Please comment and vote...

If it helps it's my birthday on sunday so please make my weekend and vote.

Thanks...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 7

Rachel’s POV

“Can you believe it?! I still can’t believe it!” I almost shouted at Cassy whilst shaking my head in shock. It was lunch time and Cassy and I were sitting at our usual table.

Cassy smiled at my over-excited face, “Well believe it Rach, because Adam wouldn’t be playing baseball at this moment if it wasn’t for you.” She said while giving me a one armed squeeze.

I smiled at her and shook my head, “It really wasn’t anything I did Cass. Without that Chinese treatment, I don’t know where Adam would be right now.”

Cassy shook her head and gave me a pointed look, “You really don’t give yourself enough credit Rachel.”

I shrugged and carried on eating my sandwich with that smile still plastered on my face. When Jen had phoned me to tell me that Adam was joining the baseball team, I was over the moon. Adam was finally getting the chance to live his childhood and I couldn’t be more happy. However, I was still a little heart sore when I realized that I won’t be seeing my angel every morning for breakfast and I won’t be able to see my favourite smile in the world. But even the thought of not spending a lot of time with Adam, couldn’t put a bump in my joy of knowing that he was going to be okay.

The rest of the day went by pretty quick and I found it hard to lose that silly grin. Before I knew it I found myself opening the door of my house. I walked in still thinking of all the amazing things Adam could do now that he was able to do things without someone behind his back all the time.

“Did you just find Santa parked outside your door?” Mason asked whilst raising his eyebrows at me, amusement in his eyes.

My smile just got wider at Mason’s lame joke and his cute face. I dropped my bag and literally ran and threw my arms around Mason’s neck. Mason took one step back, probably out of shock but he immediately hugged me back.

“Wow, what’s the occasion?” Mason said whilst chuckling.

I kept my hold on Mason’s neck, feeling it strangely comfortable, “His going to be okay Mase,” I said softly as if I couldn’t believe it was true. I let go off Mason’s neck but still stayed close to him, “My Angel is going to be fine. He played baseball today for the first time in his life Mason!” I said whilst jumping up and down.

Mason smiled back at me and I could see that sincerity in his eyes and some other emotion which I couldn’t make out. “Rach, that’s so freaking awesome! I’m so proud of you.”

I shook my head, “Seriously, this wasn’t my doing…” but he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

“Come on Rachel, do you think Adam would’ve made it so far without you behind him every step of the way. He needed you and you were there for him. You did this for him and don’t argue with me.”

I smiled at him and gave him another hug, “Thanks Mase.”

I stepped back and immediately wanted to grab Mason and stay in his arms for a little longer. They were so warm and protecting.