8 - Challenging risk.

Start from the beginning

"You know, guk, he even not deny that this girl is not his girlfriend!"

"He must be angry that you don't trust him. Maybe, that's why he didn't give you an answer. You make him upset mate. Obviously, this would be happening!" Jk shakes his head in disappointment.

"Yeh! that's why he didn't come to our date, ditch me like this, and went to some God knows place to hide from me, Right?"

"Which place? Where had he gone? You stupid jerk even not care to ask?"

"I don't care if he doesn't care about me either. He can go to Deagu or whatever the hell he wants to go. I really don't care."

"The problem is that you care dude! You care for him more than anything else. Believe in your love yoong. Jimin is a keeper, and you know that, right?"

"Yeh! Maybe I'm too whipped for him. That's why he takes me for granted."

"Call him, and talk to him. All will be good, ok?"

"I will, but what about you? You told me that your old man makes your life hell! I mean how? What did he do this time? Another time bomb?" Yoongi looks curious to know.

Jk explains to him everything but he hides the fact that the girl his grandpa chooses for him is the same, who created chaos in his love life. He can't tell him. If yoongi knew, he definitely gonna told Jimin, and he never knew about the fact behind that mysterious girl.

He also remembers, his grandpa put a condition too, that he can't take help from his friends.

Yoongi offers him money for his monthly use. But, he rejects the idea. He has to prove to his grandpa that he is a JEON, and deserves to carry the legacy.

He only needs to find out about Jimin. Only, he can tell him about that girl.

But Jimin is right now in .. where? Ohhh...remember. Deagu.

He has to go Deagu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung enjoyed the scenery on the way to his village. He feels like he finally can breathe. His soul suffocated in that town life because he is still a villager by heart.

Whenever some beautiful view of nature comes into his sight

Whenever some beautiful view of nature comes into his sight. He stops the car and takes out his camera to capture the beauty of nature.